NFL Week 4 In Review....

Dwayne Jarrett got a DUI early this AM.

If I was him, I'd be drinking too.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

down 29 in fantasy and only had the pats d/st running ... %$+%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 33 points? really? lmao

roll.gif
 I would quit the league if I lost like that.
HAHA You too.. Only thing is that I was losing by 38
laugh.gif
.. I was just laughing the entire game, after Henne threw it into Chung's hands I was getting mad calls from everywhere lol.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by acidicality

Every WR has bad games...but you guys are acting like DeSean is a bum
laugh.gif
Dude was out there looking like Todd Pinkston. 

Wait tho, he's top 10 remember
laugh.gif
Just wait until Sunday, everybody gets to see DJax in prime time against the Niners.  With Patrick Willis lurking, I expect DJax to "slip" in the bathtub the morning of the game and not play. 

Riiiight, just like last year when we played San Fran (6 for 140 yards and a TD)
grin.gif
. You Cowboys fans and your selective memory, Desean should be more worried about Kolb than Willis.

You want to bet on it?  If Desean has more than 50 yards receiving, I'll rock a sig for a week that says "Desean Jackson is a top 5 receiver".  If he's under 50 yards, you have to put up a sig that says "Dez Bryant> Desean Jackson"

I make no bets with Kevin Kolb at the helm, sue me

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

down 29 in fantasy and only had the pats d/st running ... %$+%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 33 points? really? lmao

roll.gif
 I would quit the league if I lost like that.
HAHA You too.. Only thing is that I was losing by 38
laugh.gif
.. I was just laughing the entire game, after Henne threw it into Chung's hands I was getting mad calls from everywhere lol.
it was one of them things where youre watching the game and you've already conceded defeat ... then you're like man it'd be nice for a kick return here, TD! Ok all I need is a blocked FG return, TD! Ok now I just need a pick 6 and I'm good, TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

I swear every time i said something it happened ... I actually started to think i had god like powers ... i looked at my gf in a dead sleep and pointed while saying "wake up now and smash" ... she didnt move
frown.gif

sooooo everyone is going to judge desean based upon 1 game (especially considering what took place in that game)..

and if we are using that same standard for other WRs, what does randy moss's game last night say about him?

and for the record.. since alot ppl in here have/had trouble reading, I argued that desean's value to the eagles was more than a majority of WRs certain ppl claimed to be top 10.. at no point in time did I say "desean jackson is a top 10 receiver"

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

sooooo everyone is going to judge desean based upon 1 game (especially considering what took place in that game)..

and if we are using that same standard for other WRs, what does randy moss's game last night say about him?

and for the record.. since alot ppl in here have/had trouble reading, I argued that desean's value to the eagles was more than a majority of WRs certain ppl claimed to be top 10.. at no point in time did I say "desean jackson is a top 10 receiver"
soooo  do you want to get in on the bet above?  The last game he had 20 yards, so what are the chances he doesn't top 50 yards, if he is the elite receiver you guys claim he is.

No i been saying he's a bum.

soooo  do you want to get in on the bet above?  The last game he had 20 yards, so what are the chances he doesn't top 50 yards, if he is the elite receiver you guys claim he is.
50 total yards.. or just receiving? (I'm not including return yards)

and elite receivers don't have bad games?!?!?

Jackson had a chance to make a play in the 4th, but chose to not get hit instead.  He's a good WR, but if you're REALLY physical with him, he gets off his game. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

D-Jax might not be a top-5 wr, but he is FARRRRRRR from a bum. Lets be serious.

I look at it like this, it's far too easy to take him out of the game ... aside from his frailness, if you have over the top help or a lb over the middle looking for him crossing, it's a wrap ... for the real top 5-10, you can't take them out of the game that easily ... 

ZOMG RANDY MOSS DIDNT HAVE ANY CATCHES LAST NIGHT 0 YARDS HES A BUM NOW ROFLCOPTER!!!!111111111

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yall gotta chill with these dumb #%@ arguments...

50 receiving yards.  Elite receivers shouldn't have back-to-back bad games. 

This is so stupid.  Go check the game logs of Rice, Moss, Carter, Brown, Owens, or any other WR in their best years.  All of them have back to back "bad" games.  It's the nature of the position.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

This is so stupid.  Go check the game logs of Rice, Moss, Carter, Brown, Owens, or any other WR in their best years.  All of them have back to back "bad" games.  It's the nature of the position.

You check it for me and get back to me.  Why on earth should I do your background research to support your argument. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

That's a fact, not an argument. Maybe before saying, "elite receivers shouldn't have back-to-back bad games" you should do some research and you'd realize every single elite receiver has back to back "bad" games.

Back
Top Bottom