NFL Week 4 In Review....

I didnt see any of the 1st half of the Bears game, but i know Cutler got sacked 9 times. I hate Cutler with a passion but why is he a bum cause of this game?

He had a good 3 weeks and everyone liked him, now people saying he's a bum. Something more then the sacks i missed?

Rodgers had the same thing last year and it was "Rodgers would be soo good with an O-line"
Now when Cutler gets annihilated he's a bum.

Again not justifying that Cutler is good, just wondering why this week he's considered a bum.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I didnt see any of the 1st half of the Bears game, but i know Cutler got sacked 9 times. I hate Cutler with a passion but why is he a bum cause of this game?

He had a good 3 weeks and everyone liked him, now people saying he's a bum. Something more then the sacks i missed?

Rodgers had the same thing last year and it was "Rodgers would be soo good with an O-line"

Again not justifying that Cutler is good, just wondering why this week he's considered a bum.
no. the problem is after 3 good weeks, he was considered NOT a bum. a number of those sacks were because of him holding the ball too long. sure some were on the line, but overall, he has to get 50% responsibility. he was just holding the ball, moving around late, not really doing anything.

EDIT: and i say "3 good weeks" very generously...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

no. the problem is after 3 good weeks, he was considered NOT a bum. a number of those sacks were because of him holding the ball too long. sure some were on the line, but overall, he has to get 50% responsibility. he was just holding the ball, moving around late, not really doing anything.

EDIT: and i say "3 good weeks" very generously...
To be fair didn't they say the same about Rodgers though, that he held on to the ball too long while he was still hyped? And to be fair the Gians D-line is very nice.
Again i hate Cutler, but taking last year out of the equation and assuming he did turn a corner this year. Should he be considered a bum cause of this one game?

Although on the other hand Rodgers still put up numbers while getting sacked as much as he did, and he's never thrown 28 interceptions to discredit him so idk
laugh.gif

I'm just saying i think its possible  Cutler might be turning it around this year, and that this one game shouldn't over rule his first 3 games.

With that said, i hope he gets sacked 9 more times next week
laugh.gif

edit: i just re read my comment and i dont think i have never been this unbiased towards a NFC North team, nor do i ever think i will be again
roll.gif

my man...do you realize what you just said. you compared cutler to....aaron rodgers

laugh.gif
nah im kidding, i hear what you're saying. i dunno. packer game, cutler was pretty bad imo. he won, but i hardly would say he played well. then last night...was god awful. two of the better defenses. not to mention, the giants were missing three guys from their starting front seven. so i don't know. he's never really impressed me.

Difference with Rodgers is he made sound decisions with a chaotic pocket. Cutler still makes hella dumb decisions thinking he can make every throw.

Couple that with maybe the worst oline in football and you have a recipe for a fraudulent 3-1 team. 2-2 at best.

- After 4 weeks of mediocre football at best, I'm ecstatic the Saints are 3-1, and could easily be 4-0 if not for Garrett Hartley choking last week. Both starting RBs hurt, out outside linebacker out for the season, starting FS and SS and now Porter hurt for a few weeks, 3-1 is a great place to be.
- Defense is going to need to step up these next few weeks to make sure we get these easy wins. No reason we should struggle with Carolina like that.
- Something's up with Brees' knee. Happy he's playing through it, but I just hope it doesn't get worse.
- Our receivers are playing like bums. Everybody but Shockey basically.
- Chris Ivory will not be on the team next year, maybe not even next week.
- 46 year old John Carney... who'd have thought?

As for the rest of the league
- Cincy needs to play how they did last year. Part of me feels like they're trying to keep T.O. happy and I think everyone would be happier if they were just winning.
- Jets looking like the real deal the last few weeks. REAL DEAL.
- New England proved tonight, they aren't going down without a fight, in regards to league elite
- Texans looking really iffy. Oakland taking them to the limit was a surprise.
- Daaaaa Bears... were fooled. Cutler is still who I thought he was. Poor Cutler. 9 sacks. I doubt he wants to suit up.
- Vick is good for the Eagles. Hopefully he can shake back. That was a helluva run.
- McNabb stepped up, got the job done during his return. ******** showing a pulse.
- Peyton Manning will not be able to do it alone all year.
- I'd like to punch #22 (not sure the player) for the 49ers. You get down and the game is over. Instead, you give the game right back. Falcons should be 1-3, instead they're 3-1.

One more thing, im pretty sure Charles Woodson has pick 6'd the Lions at least once every year since he's been a Packer lol

One more thing, im pretty sure Charles Woodson has pick 6'd the Lions at least once every year since he's been a Packer lol

Lions are a great 0-4 team.
laugh.gif

Patrick Chung.. my dude earner six game balls in 3 hours.

Brady to Moss ALMOST on that fake spike would have been sick.

Henne looked good early.. not so much down the stretch.

Woodhead/BJ-GE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Difference with Rodgers is he made sound decisions with a chaotic pocket. Cutler still makes hella dumb decisions thinking he can make every throw.

Couple that with maybe the worst oline in football and you have a recipe for a fraudulent 3-1 team. 2-2 at best.

Not even that. They alluded to his arrogance in the telecast pointing out him passing up what the defense was giving up and attempting to force the ball
down the field. He saw the open underneath routes, ignored that, held the ball longer and gets cracks by Aaron Ross <--- Right before getting concussed.

i get that it's a nice story.. but umm why is everyone in the media jumping all over mcnabb's nuts for that game..

dude did not play well.. hell if you take away 2 passes (57 yards to armstrong and 37 yard TD to cooley), he did nothing all game.. he was 8/19 for 125 with 1 TD and 1 INT (94 yards came on 2 plays)

seriously what happens if our D was actually able to stop the run and/or andy reid doesn't screw up the clock management at the 1 yard line..

even with our terrible play and injuries.. we were still a dropped pass away from winning the game

The league dont want the Lions to win smh

they rather see the awful bears win . . . . o wait 9 sacks wowwwwwwwwwww

bums

down 29 in fantasy and only had the pats d/st running ... %$+%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 33 points? really? lmao

For the record, I never said he was Top 10 I just said he was better than Chad Ochocinco. Which I still thoroughly believe.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

down 29 in fantasy and only had the pats d/st running ... %$+%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 33 points? really? lmao

roll.gif
 I would quit the league if I lost like that.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by acidicality

Every WR has bad games...but you guys are acting like DeSean is a bum
laugh.gif
Dude was out there looking like Todd Pinkston. 

Wait tho, he's top 10 remember
laugh.gif
Just wait until Sunday, everybody gets to see DJax in prime time against the Niners.  With Patrick Willis lurking, I expect DJax to "slip" in the bathtub the morning of the game and not play. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Just wait until Sunday, everybody gets to see DJax in prime time against the Niners.  With Patrick Willis lurking, I expect DJax to "slip" in the bathtub the morning of the game and not play. 

Riiiight, just like last year when we played San Fran (6 for 140 yards and a TD)
grin.gif
. You Cowboys fans and your selective memory, Desean should be more worried about Kolb than Willis.

Originally Posted by JPZx

For the record, I never said he was Top 10 I just said he was better than Chad Ochocinco. Which I still thoroughly believe.

and you are 100% correct.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Riiiight, just like last year when we played San Fran (6 for 140 yards and a TD)
grin.gif
. You Cowboys fans and your selective memory, Desean should be more worried about Kolb than Willis.

You want to bet on it?  If Desean has more than 50 yards receiving, I'll rock a sig for a week that says "Desean Jackson is a top 5 receiver".  If he's under 50 yards, you have to put up a sig that says "Dez Bryant> Desean Jackson"

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I think everyone is afraid to write Carson off, but it is time to start transforming Dan Lefeavor (sp) into an under the center QB
No one is afraid to write him off. He has been written off as of 2 years ago.

Dwayne Jarrett got a DUI early this AM.

If I was him, I'd be drinking too.

Back
Top Bottom