NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Wow Belichick still shinging even though the pats are out..might have both kin coaching in afc championship

all 3 Houston teams Choking in postseason in a span of 8 months

B51A26B3-A9D2-4CEE-8077-A4F0FE21D6F0.gif

What a choke job...from 10:58 left in the second quarter of that game, the chiefs out scored the Texans 51-7. Unreal lol.

man will someone please shut this dude up.Why does he have such a chip on his shoulder. I almost feel like he wants people to start considering him as the best corner ever or something :lol: . Your not. You had a good run but your def not the same corner like before. It’s alright Sherman and get ya money.

man will someone please shut this dude up.Why does he have such a chip on his shoulder. I almost feel like he wants people to start considering him as the best corner ever or something :lol: . Your not. You had a good run but your def not the same corner like before. It’s alright Sherman and get ya money.

All pro season this year.

He’s the best corner in the league

All pro season this year.

He’s the best corner in the league

now we just saying anything like there wasn’t two other corners better than him and one clearly on New England :lol: . It still doesn’t detract from what I said.

Why does he have such a chip on his shoulder. Nobody cares. Your not the best ever. Relax Richard.

Back
Top Bottom