NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Packers covered the spread, might let it ride on them next week against the niners they gonna be the underdogs

you cant back out now. ride it out.
tenor.gif

**** jerry jones for that. jimmy built that dynasty. blasphemy hes not in the cowboys ring of fame.

Yep and thats why when Jimmy was giving thanks he didnt say Jerrys name and only mentioned the players and assistant coaches.

Happy for them dudes they would of won more chips too but Jerruh just had to ruin it.

The more i think about it after yesterday’s game, BOB has to go. He won’t. But that was bills/oilers ‘93 type embarrassment in the second quarter....

From failing to go for it on 4th and 1 inside the Chiefs’ redzone, to the fake punt on your own 17, to having to blow a timeout on a 4th and 4 because you weren’t sure if you wanted to go for it when you were down by three scores and Watson pretty much had to tell you you need to go for it, to mortgaging the future by trading away a ton of picks, to throwing middle fingers and telling fans you suck too mothaf*****. This guy has shown time and time again how inept he is at this job. For any other organization (for the most part), that would of been the final nail in the coffin.

Yep and thats why when Jimmy was giving thanks he didnt say Jerrys name and only mentioned the players and assistant coaches.

Happy for them dudes they would of won more chips too but Jerruh just had to ruin it.

cant tell me jerruh wasn’t behind why it took so long for jimmy to get in

got Troy in with mediocre as hell numbers, but those ships

My man Mahomes :pimp: :pimp:

As a die hard Eagles fan, I want nothing more than for Big Red to get a ring. My dad is a civil engineer and the firm he worked for did some work on the Linc when it was first being built. He has a pic with Andy on site. Too bad my pops lost that **** :lol:

cant tell me jerruh wasn’t behind why it took so long for jimmy to get in

got Troy in with mediocre as hell numbers, but those ships

100%. Jerruh was DEF in the back hating and being petty slandering Jimmy name thats why it took so long.

100%. Jerruh was DEF in the back hating and being petty slandering Jimmy name thats why it took so long.

Their relationship goes back to college

PgLj7.jpg

They were friends but Skip Bayless always talks about how Jimmy wasn't a kiss ***. He would challenge Jerry, he wasn't scared or in awe of him like everybody else and those are the people Jerry keeps around him and give all the Cowboy special treatment too. The ones he can control. That's why Jason Garrett got to be their HC for a decade while Jimmy Johnson was only there for 4 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom