NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Lot of thoughts about this team and this weird “rebuilding” season. We have a lot of holes and yet the path foreword seems pretty bright.

-First and foremost: gotta replace Tre Flowers and Bradley Mcdougald. Never seen a worse DB set on a Pete Carroll team and Flowers had the biggest single role in this loss. This is worth throwing big assets at whether it’s a first round pick or $$ in FA.

-Continued investment in the O line... the talent isn’t THAT bad when they’re all on the field together, but they fell apartdown the stretch.

-RBs obviously. Shouldn’t be hard to find, I wouldn’t throw expensive resources at this.

-Torn on resigning Clowney. If we let him go our line becomes pretty weak. Overall we don’t have much in the way of pass rush but I’d rather fix the secondary first.

-What we do have: Great QB clicking well with his offense and a couple of really nice receivers. Diggs and Griffin aren’t stars but theyre worth building around. A good LT and LBs until they age out.

:pimp:

Jerry Jones ain't **** for not giving him his just due. Jimmy wasn't a yes man.

s**** made me cry! Jimmy Johnson player a major roll in my joy of football. Not only my cowboys but, the Hurricanes and Miami Dolphins. THIS MAN IS A FOOTBALL LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!! Long over due!!! MY GOAT COACH!!!!!!!! Love this guy:frown::frown::frown:

U legend

1578930053534.png

Well yeah. But O'Brien is even more obvious. He shouldn't have been allowed on the damn flight home yesterday.

more obvious than gase after we've seen all these dolphins having an impact on other teams?!

or even now parker who basically could have been given away by gase?!

more obvious than gase after we've seen all these dolphins having an impact on other teams?!

or even now parker who basically could have been given away by gase?!

There is a running hashtag on Jets Twitter #GaseFreedomWatch or some ****. It highlights every player succeeded away from him. It's maddening for sure. But you cannot tell me O'Brien deserves to still have his job as of this morning. He blew a damn 21 (or was it 24?)-0 lead!

There is a running hashtag on Jets Twitter #GaseFreedomWatch or some ****. It highlights every player succeeded away from him. It's maddening for sure. But you cannot tell me O'Brien deserves to still have his job as of this morning. He blew a damn 21 (or was it 24?)-0 lead!

talking to the wrong guy
Coaches I’m taking over BOB right now easily (in no order):
hoodie
Doug pederson
Frank reich
Andy Reid
Pete
Mcvay
Tomlin
Zimmer
Kingsbury
Kyle
Lafleur
Flores
Sean Peyton
Nfl harbaugh

plus I’d take the 5-6 coaching candidates I’ve named

also tempted to say Marvin Lewis too

Well yeah. But O'Brien is even more obvious. He shouldn't have been allowed on the damn flight home yesterday.
Ownership sees BoB as a success. They don’t realize he’s been carried by his QB and/or his historically terrible division for his tenure.

Legit got chills last night during Jimmy Johnson's HOF announcement and his reaction,couldn't happen to a better football man :pimp:

F Jerral for still being on some petty **** 20 years after,zero reason why he shouldn't be in the Cowboys ring of honor. The fact that he got elected to the actual hall first says it all...

They probably could've sustained that run of excellence even longer too if it wasn't for Jerrah's ego

Who would sign this dude? :lol:

**** I still would :lol:,I'm desperate though :smh:

Been a shame seeing AB torpedo his own HOF worthy career.

Man was on a trajectory to make a serious run at Rice's records if he could stay healthy only for him to sidetrack that path all on his own, it's been sad to see |l

Last edited:

Browns :lol:

They must think they're the Dallas Cowboys :rofl:

They'll stay being the Browns we all know and love as long as their front office seemingly thinks they know better than most

Back
Top Bottom