NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I hope Zimmer has a good plan for that 9ers front 7. Praying Jimmy G's playoff inexperience comes into play this game. Not Kirk's tho :lol:

he should. That dude is a regular season QB. He’s even lucky he has that one chip if that idiot Farve didnt throw across his body brees might of never made a Super Bowl.

4967 yds, 34 TD's, 12 INT's, 67 cmp%.

That's Brees #'s in 16 playoff games. That's way more than just a regular season QB.

Vikings defense deserves way more credit here for how Brees looked along with Zimmer's gameplan, but not like anyone will change their opinion, so whatever. :lol:

For sure. Vikings defense played a huge role in making him look like ****.
But the point still stands, watching them play this year, Brees isn't that guy anymore.

he should. That dude is a regular season QB. He’s even lucky he has that one chip if that idiot Farve didnt throw across his body brees might of never made a Super Bowl.

That Vikes should've won the chip man

Dudes were stacked on all sides of the ball while Favre had a renaissance season at like 40

Gregg Williams dirty *** and AP's fumbles cost them big time :smh:

It’s not just on Brees that the Saints have regularly collapsed in the playoffs. It’s really a softness of the team as a whole.

4967 yds, 34 TD's, 12 INT's, 67 cmp%.

That's Brees #'s in 16 playoff games. That's way more than just a regular season QB.

Your right let me not be too disrespectful of the HOF Brees but what is he 8-8 in the playoffs now? While playing in a DOME too. He’s way too shaky in the playoffs.

That Vikes should've won the chip man

Dudes were stacked on all sides of the ball while Favre had a renaissance season at like 40

Gregg Williams dirty *** and AP's fumbles cost them big time :smh:

agree. That Vikes team def had it in the bag.

Saints collapses in Playoffs have been more on the Defense than Brees. These last 3 Years have been the 1st time we’ve had a respectable defense in the Payton era(excluding the SB yr)

Your right let me not be too disrespectful of the HOF Brees but what is he 8-8 in the playoffs now? While playing in a DOME too. He’s way too shaky in the playoffs.

Football a team game though right? His defense has let him down..a lot.

They've lost playoff games because their defense has given up some head scratching, what the hell type of plays. :lol:

Drew in the regular season vs Drew in the playoffs is the same dude.

7CB451F4-CC40-441F-A191-DF3E46E08A2B.jpeg

Yup, yall forgetting all about Bounty Gate huh? Lol

Saints collapses in Playoffs have been more on the Defense than Brees. These last 3 Years have been the 1st time we’ve had a respectable defense in the Payton era(excluding the SB yr)
There's some truth to this. People are forgetting that the Saints were actually being washed in the first half of that "Minneapolis Miracle" game. Brees actually brought them back.

Vikings defense deserves way more credit here for how Brees looked along with Zimmer's gameplan, but not like anyone will change their opinion, so whatever. :lol:

It's been funny watching the media push the whole "Kirk Cousins got the big game monkey off his back" narrative when the defense's performance probably played a bigger factor than he did.

The throw in OT was huge, but the D kept them in the game.

Sean Payton probably the most overrated coach in the NFL and I think is far more to blame for the lack of post-season success rather than Drew Brees. He's living off that single championship and as many of you have mentioned, they sort of lucked into that one lol.

Defense doesn't get a lot of credit because they're so damn inconsistent. They definitely got talent but you don't know what defense you getting. I could see them playing great this weekend but I wouldn't be surprised if they gave up 30+ points either.

Sean Payton probably the most overrated coach in the NFL

I’d argue mcvay, just because all the dudes who got hired off of him

although he might not be on that pedestal anymore

I think is far more to blame for the lack of post-season success rather than Drew Brees. He's living off that single championship and as many of you have mentioned, they sort of lucked into that one lol.

I mean brees only has the 1 championship as well and it wasn’t him who called for the onside kick

we saw him do work with teddy and how he uses hill

but brees looking funny come late November in Tampa and other domes and having a single road win by 3 in his whole career is something to think about

Brett Farve is a generous man. :lol: >D

ill never forget that INT he threw and the reaction of the fans & commentators "this is not Detroit man this is the superbowl" :rofl: .Hilarious

Tracy Porter ended two HOF legends drives that post season. Wild

I’d argue mcvay, just because all the dudes who got hired off of him

although he might not be on that pedestal anymore

I mean brees only has the 1 championship as well and it wasn’t him who called for the onside kick

we saw him do work with teddy and how he uses hill

but brees looking funny come late November in Tampa and other domes and having a single road win by 3 in his whole career is something to think about
You gotta chill with this narrative.... at least 3 of Brees playoff road losses aren’t his fault,It’s only so much you can do to overcome bad defense

Beastquake in ‘10
Vernon Davis in 11’
Minneapolis Miracle in 17’
Seattle and Chicago were just better teams.

Back
Top Bottom