NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

FB_IMG_1578506705407.jpg

:lol: should of listened and he would still be the GM.

SP is also far from overrated, made Brees a star,5-0 with Bridgewater and also was a big part in the development of Tony Romo.

You gotta chill with this narrative.... at least 3 of Brees playoff road losses aren’t his fault,It’s only so much you can do to overcome bad defense

Beastquake in ‘10
Vernon Davis in 11’
Minneapolis Miracle in 17’
Seattle and Chicago were just better teams.

I think brees is great.. I just knock him for it, it is what it is.. and it ain’t just playoffs it’s come end of November and it ain’t outdoors in the cold

there are only a handful of guys I’d take over him

Even if the Jets drafted Lamar, he wouldn't succeed here.

Edit: I still can't believe Favre led the Jets to an 8-3 start and we ended up missing the playoffs. It was the same year Brady went down with the injury in the 1st quarter of Week 1. SMFH.

i think lamar ending up in a certain set of circumstances was great for him

even marty mornhinweg spent a crap ton of time under andy.. not saying dude is andy or anywhere near it.. but he was familiar with athletic QBs, plus incoporating TEs and RBs heavily into the passing game

and roman being on staff as TE coach and assistant HC, his rookie year

and landing mark andrews and orlando brown in that same draft class (and hayden hurst even thou that was a huge reach).. plus signing willie snead.. only real mistake was letting john brown walk

while some of the rule changes sound interesting.. i dont give a shh about that shh

I was all in on Rhule as a college coach. Rooting for him forreal.
All my coaching friends say he's a good dude.

I’d argue mcvay, just because all the dudes who got hired off of him

although he might not be on that pedestal anymore

I mean brees only has the 1 championship as well and it wasn’t him who called for the onside kick

we saw him do work with teddy and how he uses hill

but brees looking funny come late November in Tampa and other domes and having a single road win by 3 in his whole career is something to think about
Yeah that's all true. Just really hate how SP has avoided being heavily scrutinized when he's been pretty mediocre as a coach not to mention bounty gate and him largely escaped on-going criticism.

Back
Top Bottom