NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Jacoby missed him wide open. That’s a game changing miss.

I’m alone tonight?

One of the broads in the suite hugging Brees wife was bad

Last edited:
Thomas tried to act like that hit didnt hurt

Flex'd then had a slow *** walk to the sideline
pachah1.png

About to shut this off. Game is getting ugly and I hate Drew Brees. I think he’s a good QB but I think he’d be a very different QB if he played in Buffalo or Chicago.

About to shut this off. Game is getting ugly and I hate Drew Brees. I think he’s a good QB but I think he’d be a very different QB if he played in Buffalo or Chicago.

now do this with Eli if he wasn’t a Manning and 1st overall pick and had this happen in the super bowl

1576549031476.jpeg

Why do they only have a pylon 1st down cam for MNF? Why wouldnt the league want that for every game to make sure they got it right

only 1 QB in the hof has a .500 or worse career record

he also played in New York

Eli is getting in for three reasons.

1. He beat possibly the greatest team of all time
2. He made two of the biggest plays in SB history.
3. Putting up borderline numbers during the regular season while never missing a game.

Namath got in for his personality and “SB guarantee”

Eli woulda been on his 3rd or 4th team if his name wasn’t manning and he wasn’t the first overall pick

never reached the heights of this man and guess who was whose backup in NY
1576549686384.jpeg

Eli is getting in for three reasons.

1. He’s a manning
2. He played for the giants and the maras have power
3. He’s white so he got a longer leash on the franchise that was the last to start a black QB

Eli woulda been on his 3rd or 4th team if his name wasn’t manning and he wasn’t the first overall pick

never reached the heights of this man and guess who was whose backup in NY
1576549686384.jpeg

Kurt was trash in NY, he’s like Brees. Dome and warm weather QB.

And first round QBs usually get 3-4 years before they get cut or traded.

Back
Top Bottom