NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

0007857_2019-nfl-preview-the-browns-are-back_500.jpeg

source.gif

All that hype was surprising to me. People know in football it's always about how certain players fit, chemistry, system, etc. Talent alone ain't enough. Even in the NBA players have to fit and compliment each other to a degree.

I had them going 9-7 but no playoffs and that was being nice. :lol:

- The Browns will go 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

The Gordon news is sad man :smh:

Can't help but think he's done in the league,just hope he can find the help he needs to get right in his personal life cause I'd hate to see him throw his life away as well after already basically throwing his career away :ohwell:.

Feel the same way about AB,dude's seriously need some help and that's ok. Folks don't always need to fight battles/demons solo imo. Just hate to see so much talent and potential end up going to waste :smh:

3DF95E8C-024F-478F-9097-5F8FB07775A0.jpeg

I’m praying for a stat correction - I can’t go out like this in my big money league :smh:

Bro.. my friend literally lost like this last year when AB ****** him by not playing.
Lost by .5 off a Jarvis Landry catch. I was HURT.

Last edited:
Jameis Winston is awesome. So exciting when the Bucs come up on red zone. Opposite of Mariota even though they both suck.

Jameis Winston has 29 ******* turnovers this year. 29. Anytime you can franchise tag that, you gotta do it. Guy literally has a 1:1 TD turnover ratio.

Jameis Winston has 29 ****ing turnovers this year. 29. Anytime you can franchise tag that, you gotta do it.

He’s also leading the league in passing and right behind Lamar Jackson for leading the league in TD’s. It’s the full Jameis experience. That’s why I think they’ll franchise tag him instead of giving a new contract to see what he looks like in another year under Arians.

He’s also leading the league in passing and right behind Lamar Jackson for leading the league in TD’s. It’s the full Jameis experience. That’s why I think they’ll franchise tag him instead of giving a new contract to see what he looks like in another year under Arians.

He leads the league in passing because they are constantly playing from behind when he throws 3 or 4 ints in a game. Having 400 yard games when you toss 4 ints isnt impressive.

He leads the league in passing because they are constantly playing from behind when he throws 3 or 4 ints in a game. Having 400 yard games when you toss 4 ints isnt impressive.

He’s the biggest risk/reward QB in the league for sure but our defense being straight garbage for a good chunk of the time he’s been in Tampa is the reason we’re down that much sometimes forcing him to throw and force things. It’s a roller coaster with him but there’s no harm in tagging him for a year to see what he looks like in his second year under a legit NFL coach.

Yikes that sounds like Bortles, or half of Dak’s games

I like Jamies for daily fantasy purposes...usually doesn't cost a lot. I know he will return his value. I just live with the couple points he will lose from the int's.

Back
Top Bottom