NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

It's the NFL discussion thread.

I'm discussing the NFL.

It's pretty simple. Jameis Winston could even understand what I'm saying.

Buddy, you’re in here having a debate with yourself over Jacoby Brissett. Nobody even speaks about this dude anywhere. It was a nice story when they were winning games midway through the year, that’s about it. Nobody said he was even better than anybody.

Its no different than constantly discussing a QB who has been top 5 in INTs every year since he got into the league and has had a winning record once.

You guys are the ones constantly discussing Jameis and tagging me in your posts every week. I don’t even come in here anymore. Only reason I did was because I got tagged in a post and then you and others immediately start up your dumb *** comment when all I said was they were going to tag him to see what he looks like in another year under Arians.

You guys are the ones constantly discussing Jameis and tagging me in your posts every week. I don’t even come in here anymore. Only reason I did was because I got tagged in a post and then you and others immediately start up your dumb *** comment when all I said was they were going to tag him to see what he looks like in another year under Arians.

You have the tendency to disappear when he looks like **** and re-appear when he doesn't look like a bottom 10 QB. This is all im getting at.

You have the tendency to disappear when he looks like **** and re-appear when he doesn't look like a bottom 10 QB. This is all im getting at.

Honestly while he’s led the league in passing yards and right behind leading the league in TD’s I haven’t been in here at all basically all season. I’ve accepted Jameis for what he is at this point. If he comes back next year and still leads the league in picks he probably won’t get his extension and he’ll be elsewhere. Simple as that.

Convo-jack but I'm in the market for new headphones. Looking at in-ear as opposed to keeping my Solo3 Beats.

Do I go AirPods, Powerbeats Pro or other?

I really don't remember, but is/was Blackmon the superior athlete?

Honestly, it's a toss up. Both had great size and athleticism.
Blackmon was probably faster.

My only fear is them staying in my ear during a workout/run, which is why I had opted for the Solo3 years ago.

I've never had an issues with mine staying in.
The new ones are better fitted for working out I believe. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

1576602762197.png

This was already bad...now it just looks worse,

Over his last 7 games, Jacoby Brissett has 6 TDs and 4 turnovers. Averaging 181 yards passing per game.

Seems like just yesterday he was an MVP candidate and the Colts didn't need Andrew Luck.

1576598420050.png
So all you really need is a quarterback after all
ohhh.png

Him throwing all these TDs is gonna force the Bucs hand during free agency :lol:

Smoke and mirrors.
Caught a little bit of Dan Le batard and Bomani talking about Jameis and they kinda said the same thing. Bucs are basically stuck in limbo
skip1.png

so the original Airpods will fall out of my ear if i run or jump or even lean over. but the AirPods Pro stay pretty snug. I can shake my head, chew, and do whatever and they stay put. i prob still wouldn't run in them but i know plenty that do.

i got the Powerbeats Pro's and like those a lot. they're perfect for the gym

Dak has thrown only 11 INT’s this entire season. Do you dudes even watch games other than your favorite teams?

This is why I don’t even bother coming in this thread most of the time. People just constantly talking about players they’ve only seen highlights or lowlights of on Sportscenter/Redzone or just looking at stats for their fantasy teams.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom