NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

But he was great when it mattered

8616F992-DB60-40F2-B311-C86FEF63D7F3.jpeg

But he was great when it mattered

8616F992-DB60-40F2-B311-C86FEF63D7F3.jpeg

so the other 4 times he made the playoffs dont matter?

the other 14 years of his career dont matter?

the 10 years he couldnt get his team to the playoffs?

the 16 years that he wasnt able to make any of the all pro teams?

the 12 years he wasnt able to make a pro bowl roster?

so the other 4 times he made the playoffs dont matter?

the other 14 years of his career dont matter?

the 10 years he couldnt get his team to the playoffs?

the 16 years that he wasnt able to make any of the all pro teams?

the 12 years he wasnt able to make a pro bowl roster?

This is my last message to you because I think you’re actually knowledgeable about football but you’re truly embarrassing yourself on this topic. Being good all of your career and then being phenomenal in two SB runs and making the most clutch plays when it matters most, you’re getting in and you deserve it. I don’t give a **** if he gets in, he was a huge factor in my team winning TWICE.

I'm on record as saying not only does Eli get in, but it will be likely right away.

Is he actually a HOFer IMO? No.

The Hall of Fame is the cream of the crop, judged looking at your era.

Eli had a fine career. Got those two rings which were incredible seasons. Ride off in that sunset Eli.

But his era had his brother, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers. That's your HOF from this era. One could even say Roethlisberger is a lock as well, and 5 years from now when Eli is up for election we possibly will be saying Russell Wilson is a lock. Those players scared teams on Sundays. That is what a HOFer should be.

He’s a Manning...with two Super Bowl wins. The conversation can end there if we’re being honest. All he needed was 1 and he was a lock.

Is it really that much of a hot take to believe to be considered a HOFer you need at least one All Pro season? I dont think it is, but apparently it is. Because everytime I say it, you see tons of crying from Giant, Steeler and Charger fans.

He’s a Manning...with two Super Bowl wins. The conversation can end there if we’re being honest. All he needed was 1 and he was a lock.

from december 9th,2019:
don’t forgot the maras got power too

he’ll get in, but he shouldn’t

from august 27th, 2019:
there is no question dude will get in.. the maras have power and he won those 2 rings, he'll get in for the same reason aikman did

He probably gets in after beating the 18-0 Pats, his throw to Manningham is one of the best throws and catches in one of the most clutch moments of any football player. He’s a lock.

He’s an above average QB, he’s good but not great. He will get in because of those two playoff runs that are two of the best ever. Never missing a game, being a class act. He’s a lock.

Saying he doesn’t deserve it is ****in crazy. He has two of the biggest plays in NFL history and beat what many people say was the best team of all time.

Pats fans and I generally agree with this take. He's not a HOF talent, but he has a HOF legacy. If that makes sense.

Is there a vid to Eli's presser?

You can't write SB history without Eli's two rings, which is why he gets in. Simple as that.
Without them though, he shouldn't.

You can't write SB history without Eli's two rings, which is why he gets in. Simple as that.
Without them though, he shouldn't.

they commemorate individual super bowls... david tyree will be remembered for his role, although that catch was his last in the league

alot of guys get remembered in the history of the league dont quite make the cut for the HOF.. and there is nothing wrong with, there should be a high standard

look at drew pearson, he was on the all decade team for the 70s, won a super bowl and has made 4 all pro teams

eli has played 236 games, there is alot more to the story of eli

I want one of y’all to bet me that Eli won’t make the hall. EASY MONEY.
That boy got a one way ticket to Canton

Everyone saying he's getting in, it's just one bitter Eagles fan saying he'll get in but doesn't deserve it Cause those SB's he didn't do it alone and he wasn't good his entire career. Meanwhile Rivers and Romo had how many teams that were better and won how many rings????

it's just one bitter Eagles fan saying he'll get in but doesn't deserve it

i love eli.. eagles fans on the whole love eli.. i wish the giants would keep dude forever.. since 2008 the giants have won 4 games total vs the eagles

and i just believe the hall of fame should be reserved for great players

He’s an above average QB, he’s good but not great.

If we’re talking making sense, why is the college football championship not on a Saturday?

Back
Top Bottom