NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

People forget the Titans are a 9-7 team? The way people talk about this team you'd think they won 14-15 games.

Look deeper at the context.

4 of those losses came with Mariota under center and were at the beginningof the season. They've won 7 of 10 since Tannehill took over as the starter and have been one of the hottest teams in the NFL during that time. Teams that get hot and/or stay hot for the playoffs are the most dangerous teams. You should know that.

1578589954402.gif

4 of those losses came with Mariota under center and were at the beginningof the season. They've won 7 of 10 since Tannehill took over as the starter and have been one of the hottest teams in the NFL during that time. Teams that get hot and/or stay hot for the playoffs are the most dangerous teams. You should know that.

exactly, changes were made and you also had a rookie WR coming into his own

I get that, solid defense and great running game but I think them and the Texans are the worst teams in the AFC. Tannehill isn't a guy to fear.

I get that, solid defense and great running game but I think them and the Texans are the worst teams in the AFC. Tannehill isn't a guy to fear.

aj brown and Derrick Henry are thou.. and plus having an athletic QB is always a plus in the running game

You dont have to fear him, but he's shown that if you don't respect him, he can burn you. Because of what they do on the ground, they'll give Baltimore a good game. I think the Texans get stomped. I have KC coming out of the AFC.

Of course of the remaining teams.

I do need a drink after this Kitchens news. I really don't get that hire at all.

How you gonna fire the WR coach when he ain't even any WR on the field to coach? :rofl:

dude was done when reporters caught Doug having to do dude’s job during practices

now I think groh isn’t a good coach, so he could have been I’m a tough spot because of that

But this is good on the little details being missed by the WRs

Last edited:
Theres no way you can think this team is the same as the one that started the season with MM8. This team would not be 9-7 if this was the squad the entire year

Beat the Ravens in Baltimore and then I'll be impressed.

NE is garbage, I'm not impressed with that win.

Back
Top Bottom