NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

No one with that facial hair should be texting women period.

redman rolling over in his grave...

1578578678318.gif

1578578748039.gif

"Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen received stitches after suffering a "bad cut" on his ankle during Wednesday's practice.

According to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, Thielen's status for Saturday's NFC Divisional Round playoff game against the San Francisco 49ers is not set in stone, but the "initial prognosis was encouraging for his chances of playing."

**** is this noise.

Sounds like he’ll be fine but Diggs is sick as a dawg and we need him to be a dog on Saturday.

Give him the Space Jam secret stuff, he won’t feel any pain from the cut on Saturday.

I know this is crazy talk, but I’m going with Henry

im going low and holding on and hoping I trip him up

it's def Henry. you just gonna have to sacrifice that shoulder and try and hit him low. probably bouncing off his knees/thighs

it's def Henry. you just gonna have to sacrifice that shoulder and try and hit him low. probably bouncing off his knees/thighs

I mean if you catch him before he gets rolling, you at least might be able to get on him and pray

Even if you get near Lamar you might never even touch dude

just got pray you grab one of Henry’s legs and pray you don’t let go before you trip him up

1578585094779.jpeg

Ah the death of the statue Pocket Passer. I love it.

What's crazy is...Henry is fast enough to run away from you too...ask Jacksonville.

What's crazy is...Henry is fast enough to run away from you too...ask Jacksonville.

more concerned about the short area quickness.. and ain’t no way in hell could a catch Lamar.. been a min since I ran track but at least I was have decent enough where I wouldn’t get dusted from Henry, don’t think I’d catch him

but if you getting either, it’s within the first 5 yards

People forget the Titans are a 9-7 team? The way people talk about this team you'd think they won 14-15 games.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, what in the ****. I completely understand his relationship but a guy coming off a season that bad, you shouldn't go near.

I think McAdoo has been out of football since we fired him, he was that bad.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, what in the ****. I completely understand his relationship but a guy coming off a season that bad, you shouldn't go near.

I think McAdoo has been out of football since we fired him, he was that bad.

Kitchens could very well be better suited back as an OC as opposed to HC.

Was listening to Bomani the other night and he called Taysom Hill, Gadget Man. I can't get it out of my head :lol:

Back
Top Bottom