NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I’m a trash human for saying Josh Allen sucks and that team isn’t legit? Sounds harsh.

Kyle Shanahan being a SF ball boy in 94 and trying to lay his clothes out and be like Deion is hilarious
You gotta say it everyday bruh we get it you think he's trash we could be talking about AB you would come in here Josh Allen trash.

Rams might want this game more, they need it.

You gotta say it everyday bruh we get it you think he's trash we could be talking about AB you would come in here Josh Allen trash.

Fam, we literally watching the Bills. It’s not like the Bills gotta bye week.

I'm talking about everyday not just during the games.

You might be right. I got an issue with Josh Allen. He’s doing what we’ve seen a lot of black QBs do for years. Rely on their legs and not their arm but he’s not getting killed for it while black QBs get benched or out the league for that type of play

You might be right. I got an issue with Josh Allen. He’s doing what we’ve seen a lot of black QBs do for years. Rely on their legs and not their arm but he’s not getting killed for it while black QBs get benched or out the league for that type of play
Agree to disagree

I got an issue with Josh Allen. He’s doing what we’ve seen a lot of black QBs do for years. Rely on their legs and not their arm but he’s not getting killed for it while black QBs get benched or out the league for that type of play

So why hate the player instead of the media that's apparently pushing a narrative?

This is kind of crazy

6992092D-2EC7-4F59-B4C2-C8421C8EF401.jpeg

I wish both teams were wearing throwbacks tonight

Is it really crazy that the best teams win the SB?

So why hate the player instead of the media that's apparently pushing a narrative?

I hate the media but I think Josh Allen sucks. He’s inaccurate as **** and makes bad reads.

Josh Allen is getting a pass right now for two reasons. Cause he’s white and cause his team is winning. This is how it was last year for Trubisky, now look at him.

It’s not just the media pushing the narrative that Josh Allen is good. It’s fans who want to root for the underdog.

I look at the Bills and I seen the same old story, they’ll be lucky to reach the heights of the Sanchez Jets or Bortles Jags but they have the same blood. Incredibly overrated team.

I hate the media but I think Josh Allen sucks. He’s inaccurate as **** and makes bad reads.

Josh Allen is getting a pass right now for two reasons. Cause he’s white and cause his team is winning. This is how it was last year for Trubisky, now look at him.

pretty sure no one is calling either of those players good

It’s not just the media pushing the narrative that Josh Allen is good. It’s fans who want to root for the underdog.

I look at the Bills and I seen the same old story, they’ll be lucky to reach the heights of the Sanchez Jets or Bortles Jags but they have the same blood. Incredibly overrated team.
You and Hahahaha Hahahaha really hate us don't y'all?

Yea that’s on the DB.. gotta know you dealing with a QB who can’t pick up any extra yardage as soon as they start to slide

Back
Top Bottom