NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Steve Smith dancing around it. We all know it, Josh Allen sucks and the team doesn’t trust him to throw it

Chad and Deion lined up, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Deion saying he still faster than Chad today.

**** your a Giants fan enjoy fishing we'll be in the playoffs

Y’all lost to a struggling team. This was their chance to make a statement and they choked. Defense didn’t show up. We knew Josh Allen wasn’t gonna show up. Bills will be sitting on the couch with the Giants a week later

Man I was dying to see Deion and Chad go at it in a foot race..

Y’all lost to a struggling team. This was their chance to make a statement and they choked. Defense didn’t show up. We knew Josh Allen wasn’t gonna show up. Bills will be sitting on the couch with the Giants a week later

Man I was dying to see Deion and Chad go at it in a foot race..
You dumb if you don't think we can't beat Houston you smoking. You come in here everyday bashing my squad when nobody even talking about them. Your a trash human and a pit stirring POS good day BA

You dumb if you don't think we can't beat Houston you smoking. You come in here everyday bashing my squad when nobody even talking about them. Your a trash human and a pit stirring POS good day BA

I’m a trash human for saying Josh Allen sucks and that team isn’t legit? Sounds harsh.

Kyle Shanahan being a SF ball boy in 94 and trying to lay his clothes out and be like Deion is hilarious

1576977158443.png

i don't **** with division and conference **** but i like these :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I have to agree that Josh Allen sucks and the team isn’t legit. Sorry.
Best case run for this team is something Jags-esque, but their defense isn’t as good.

Back
Top Bottom