NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

So they got the Pats video and the so called "independent contractor" is really somebody that's been with the Pats for 18 years.

mjlol.png

Got a seeding question for 9ers fans and/or seed-heads. If we win next week and ya’ll lose to the Rans (unlikely as that is), can you still take the division in week 17?

I don’t get how we don’t own tie-breaker with Seahawks. Isn’t divisional record the first tie-breaker if they haven’t played H2H?

I don’t get how we don’t own tie-breaker with Seahawks. Isn’t divisional record the first tie-breaker if they haven’t played H2H?

I think it’s division with division rivals..

then I think it’s either conference or common opponents.. like I know eagles played both, best packers and lost to Seahawks

Got a seeding question for 9ers fans and/or seed-heads. If we win next week and ya’ll lose to the Rans (unlikely as that is), can you still take the division in week 17?

been thinking the same thing. Just read this

If the Niners lose Saturday and the Seahawks win, Seattle would take a one-game lead, but would not clinch as they’d likely trail by a close margin in strength of victory. They would have actually weakened themselves in that measure by beating a team with a losing record. That particular tiebreaker will likely come down to Week 17, and the winner of the final game would get a big leg up.
so it looks like even if the niners lose this Saturday, beating seattle the next week would still give them the 1 seed in the nfcw. However wouldnt guarantee them the 1 seed in thy nfc because saints or gb could still finish 13-3

Back
Top Bottom