NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

i mean dak and others said multiple times they want to kick and then defense.. AND then dak said defer

but does seem unnecessarily convoluted

I get it when someone mistakenly answers the direction question or even purposely (if the wind or weather is bad)

So part of the coin toss is that the team that wins the toss gets to choose which direction to kick. Dak clearly says "kick" and points in what direction he wants to kick, then says "defer to the second half".

Jimmy is just like Goff, he'll light you up if you give him open receivers and a clean pocket. But if you don't it gets scary, fast.

Also he's lucky as hell to have Kittle, who is terrific.

So part of the coin toss is that the team that wins the toss gets to choose which direction to kick. Dak clearly says "kick" and points in what direction he wants to kick, then says "defer to the second half".

I know.. and I’ve seen guys screw up on that part, where they choose a side and then end up allowing the other team to decide who receives

So the nfc East is basically going to get decided next week?

well there is the possibility eagles could win.. and then lose against giants

which I think cowboys could then take it if they Lose and then win.. because then they only have the 1 division L

mcnair-coverjpg.jpg

SmartSelect_20191215-174701_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20191215-174241_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20191215-174624_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom