NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Deaf *** ref :smh:

i mean dak and others said multiple times they want to kick and then defense.. AND then dak said defer

but does seem unnecessarily convoluted

I get it when someone mistakenly answers the direction question or even purposely (if the wind or weather is bad)

Im anxious to see what this Seattle game looks like when we have both Kittle and Sanders
ezgif-6-417f7b14d575 (1).gif

i mean dak and others said multiple times they want to kick and then defense.. AND then dak said defer

but does seem unnecessarily convoluted

I get it when someone mistakenly answers the direction question or even purposely (if the wind or weather is bad)
It doesn't matter when he says it, they said he didnt say it at all. Dak clearly said "defer". I want to hear an official answer from the official staff

It doesn't matter when he says it, they said he didnt say it at all. Dak clearly said "defer". I want to hear an official answer from the official staff

I mean everyone gets what cowboys wanted, which to me is the bigger issue

but they got multiple chances to get the answer right and didn’t get it til what the 4th or 5th response?

That Dak commercial that got him and golfing homie looking like Tron is stupid as ****.

Back
Top Bottom