NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

It's even more wild that all 4 Fuller bros played/play in the league and all came from VT

man.. you could imagine being the parents of 4 boys, let alone that athletic and I’m assuming with that much energy

I mean I see my boys who got kids and the energy it takes.. and I now realize why my mom put me in whatever sport I had friends in or showed even the slightest bit of interest in

but I can only imagine the fights and good lord if they was bad

man.. you could imagine being the parents of 4 boys, let alone that athletic and I’m assuming with that much energy

I mean I see my boys who got kids and the energy it takes.. and I now realize why my mom put me in whatever sport I had friends in or showed even the slightest bit of interest in

I got four boys D StaXX D StaXX spacedoodoo spacedoodoo aNYone aNYone and wavycrocket wavycrocket and none of these lil FNs athletic at all so I can’t even imagine

them brotherly fights make you tougher. That’s probably why they made the league!! Parents succeeded!!

them brotherly fights make you tougher. That’s probably why they made the league!! Parents succeeded!!

I mean yea.. but can only imagine the headaches

plus can you imagine you start some shh with the dude with 4 brothers and they all nfl level athletic

This dude covers the eagles and says a lot of dumb shhh

but this is up there.. franchise with history and has a great fan base that is being screwed over by the team owner

but if you’re going use history to justify the BS of not changing the name, zero clue how THIs can be suggested by anyone

I mean yea.. but can only imagine the headaches

plus can you imagine you start some shh with the dude with 4 brothers and they all nfl level athletic
I’d imagine that pops must be a bad motha ****er.
With those genes he prolly had all of them in line lol.

Back
Top Bottom