NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

oooooooooooooooooooook.. guess you didnt want to actually have this discussion

but to answer your question regarding cities in america best for him.. i'd would say the top 3 were/are: baltimore, atlanta and philadelphia in some order

obviously that is without regard to specific aspects of the teams (like atlanta have ryan and eagles having wentz).. but they also have stability within the ownership that would be patient and give the GM opportunities (as history has shown).. also we've seen those cities embrace black athletes

i would add washington based upon the fan base, but the team owner is snyder
Nah I can’t co-sign falcons. City wise yes. But as you can tell that FO is in shambles.

Nah I can’t co-sign falcons. City wise yes. But as you can tell that FO is in shambles.

right coach and move around certain pieces, i could see it.. hell, if they said matt ryan is X years old and we wanted to rebuild

then you move matt ryan and julio for a crap ton of pick to help build around lamar and you're gucci with new coach committed to him

but obviously atlanta would be super behind him..

new orleans also would be heavy behind a black QB

right coach and move around certain pieces, i could see it.. hell, if they said matt ryan is X years old and we wanted to rebuild

then you move matt ryan and julio for a crap ton of pick to help build around lamar and you're gucci with new coach committed to him

but obviously atlanta would be super behind him..

new orleans also would be heavy behind a black QB
Yea but you rolling dice on hitting with the coach. I mean he landed somewhere with a big time coach already(even tho Lamar saved his job) and a stable stand up front office. NO we’ve def been another great spot for him. But he would’ve had to wait his turn. I’m speaking him walking in and boom everybody behind Lamar.

Yea but you rolling dice on hitting with the coach. I mean he landed somewhere with a big time coach already(even tho Lamar saved his job) and a stable stand up front office. NO we’ve def been another great spot for him. But he would’ve had to wait his turn. I’m speaking him walking in and boom everybody behind Lamar.

greg roman doesnt get nearly enough credit

but i'd have faith in most of the andy reid coaches with this.. with the level they like to incorporate TEs into the offense, coming from a west coast offense base and also incorporating RPOs and other more college concepts.. and also having a RB that can at least be a threat out of the backfield.. also prioritizing oline

Yea it was terrible for his pockets but him being overlooked/doubted and getting picked at the end of the 1st round was for the best as far as career success...yo woulda been in the pocket throwing it 35 times a game on another team right now :lol:

Just need one Super Bowl and everything worked out perfect :pimp:

I can't believe they released dude for saying that.

He was released more for how he handled it afterwards. Wasn’t apologetic or sincere. He just said that’s how we talk.

He’s also been in trouble with the team a few times over the last two years. Showing up late, calling out the team and the coaching. it’s been coming.

o.. and my only complaint about last night and lamar, no clue why ravens still had him in after a certain point

i mean dude had an injury supposedly going during the week, game is over after theyre up 35-7

Lamar has a lot of time to develop his game but right now what is making him unique and special is his ability to use his legs. Do we think he can keep this kind of pace up? Eventually (and that might be sooner than later as that dude has been hit, a lot) those hits start to pile up and give teams a whole years worth of film to game plan.

NickFolarin NickFolarin

I would cautiously listen to this to this

mina was with Ramsey around draft time, when Lamar was in the draft... and Jalen gave his thoughts on the jags drafting him, because he had played vs dude when he was at FSU

also.. about that pod

i am now a HUGE joe burrow fan.. and he deserves better than the bengals or washington or certain places

I can't believe they released dude for saying that.
def didn’t release him for saying that
EA781E33-FC58-4A14-B03D-26EC05DA0DC3.gif

Back
Top Bottom