NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

What’s funny is the Pats cut AB cause of some bogus rape accusations but they got caught cheating again anyway. Should have gone all in and not give a **** what anyone thinks.

Failed badly on Box Logo's this morning. Rage copped tix to the Eagles in DC this weekend.

I would say it's money better spent but we all know how winnable a game this is for the Skins smh. House should be packed with Birds fans though :pimp: :pimp:

What’s funny is the Pats cut AB cause of some bogus rape accusations but they got caught cheating again anyway. Should have gone all in and not give a **** what anyone thinks.
Pat's ain't **** but they didnt cut him because of that, they signed him after the allegations, they tried to go all in.

They cut him cause his dumb *** started a group chat with the accuser, a lawyer and media folk while threatening her exposure and mentioning her children in the same vein

He is a whole idiot
heh.png

That’s what I’m saying. The Patriots of all teams shouldn’t have gave a **** about what dude was doing/did til the NFL forced their hand.

Pat's ain't **** but they didnt cut him because of that, they signed him after the allegations, they tried to go all in.

They cut him cause his dumb *** started a group chat with the accuser, a lawyer and media folk while threatening her exposure and mentioning her children in the same vein

He is a whole idiot
heh.png

Him and that dude that got caught betting on games cause he wrote down his occupation as a NFL player are both in line for ‘Stupid N__ of the Year Award’

Fair warning to all. Won't be logged on NT for the game. Probably will be after tho. Talk your ****, but it's a waste of time. Jets are going to get their *** kicked so I don't even care what ya have to say.

Fair warning to all. Won't be logged on NT for the game. Probably will be after tho. Talk your ****, but it's a waste of time. Jets are going to get their *** kicked so I don't even care what ya have to say.

oh macbk macbk going to a dog party again so she doesn’t have to face the slander again?

Back
Top Bottom