NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

giphy.gif

this show is pretty funny

AB not wrong. NFLPA didn’t go to bat for dude at all. You gotta at least attempt to get involved in his situation. It was his fault when he wouldn’t cooperate but he went to the NFL weeks ago and there was 0 update since. There’s murder cases that are done being investigated faster than this

AB not wrong. NFLPA didn’t go to bat for dude at all. You gotta at least attempt to get involved in his situation. It was his fault when he wouldn’t cooperate but he went to the NFL weeks ago and there was 0 update since. There’s murder cases that are done being investigated faster than this

Yeah I truly don’t understand this “investigation”.....they don’t seem to be investigating anything. They’re just trying to prevent him from playing at this point.

That’s pretty interesting

Yeah I truly don’t understand this “investigation”.....they don’t seem to be investigating anything. They’re just trying to prevent him from playing at this point.

I’m sure it will pick up a bit if/when he gets signed

Considering Fitz has been slinging the ball all over the place I’m surprised he’s that low on the list.

I reallllllllllly need the offensive line to just keep Sam upright tonight. We are decimated heading into a primetime game, of course. SMFH. Not even looking forward to it.

I reallllllllllly need the offensive line to just keep Sam upright tonight. We are decimated heading into a primetime game, of course. SMFH. Not even looking forward to it.

As a Jets fan myself I'm just more worried about Lamar Jackson going video game mode on us tonight :lol:

I predict at least one defensive TD by the Ravens tonight

I remember I predicted the jets to be pretty bad and Le'von rushing for less than 1000 yards behind that garbage oline and the jets fans were big salty all offseason.

His twitter meltdowns and all the stuff wirh Raiders who bent over backwards for him all contributed to him not being in League anymore.

Back
Top Bottom