NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Alshon might be done in Philly,him pulling up without contact didn't look good

*apparently brought the cart out for him

Alshon might be done in Philly,him pulling up without contact didn't look good

*apparently brought the cart out for him

dude has guaranteed money on his deal for next year, so he’s at least going be back for that

but dude been lumbering all year even when he was supposedly healthy.. hell super bowl year he played through a torn rotator cuff

howie depending on alshon and desean to stay healthy this year was a terrible idea, especially when we should have learned how things went with mike wallace last year

Giants going to **** around and mess up their draft position.

I don’t root against my team but this one is tough.

We need to lose to get rid of the coaching staff and get a top 3 pick.

But again, I hate losing and I hate the Eagles. I also want Eli to go out winning as much as possible. ****

I’m just curious what the hell it’ll take to even get OBJ

9ers and pats were in before he went to Cleveland.. but both traded d3cent enough picks for guys.. I assume 9ers resign sanders

I’m just curious what the hell it’ll take to even get OBJ

9ers and pats were in before he went to Cleveland.. but both traded d3cent enough picks for guys.. I assume 9ers resign sanders

I could see both of them making a play for him. SF been trying to get him for years and they made us a better offer than Cleveland did...........but we traded him to Cleveland.

I could see both of them making a play for him. SF been trying to get him for years and they made us a better offer than Cleveland did...........but we traded him to Cleveland.

I could see the 9ers

but pats already traded their 2nd and need help at multiple spots

Back
Top Bottom