NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I thought he loves playing with Juice, though. ain't they best friends?

Yeah they are and im sure he does but when you got a trash QB like Baker Mayfield id want out too. He might as well should of just stayed on the Giants. At least he would of been in NY.

Both these teams are abysmal. Can't believe Dallas or Philly is gonna make it but LAR will be left at home. The difference between those three rosters is substantial.

Classic trap game for the eagles here. Primetime game at home, raining, playing a team better than them

Both these teams are abysmal. Can't believe Dallas or Philly is gonna make it but LAR will be left at home. The difference between those three rosters is substantial.

Rams looked good last night, but we ain’t that far removed from their 3 game stretch after the bye

I wanna see what Darby gets paid, least he shouldn’t be with us next year.. I assume some team will take him

Damn all these excuses they making for Carson are the same things they crucified Jimmy G for, funny how that works

Back
Top Bottom