NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s say he does stay healthy, and I’m completely attune to the fact that if he bends his pinky back a little they’re gonna tell him to take it safe, but they’re gonna compete with Adams and Jacobs against those bad/mediocre teams in those yawny 3:05 games.

I’m just saying worst team in the league seems a little lofty, no oxymoron intended.
even if he stays healthy all season, i see this as a max 6 win team. with another sweep of denver the only real guarantee here broncos19dm broncos19dm :lol:

on another note…

I guess you get what I mean, the Raiders might win 6 games, lose 11, or 4-13, whatever... but I still think they're right out of the first pick with that record. I would start looking at the second QB, :lol:

It’s a pretty deep QB class, probably better than this years honestly. After Bryce/Stroud the rest were meh next year you got:

Caleb Williams
Drake Maye
Michael Penix Jr
Quinn Ewers
Jordan Travis

Y’all can send to Davante to the Saints if you like so he can reunite w/Carr and y’all can take Mike :lol:

Devantae and the Raiders are stuck with each other for at minimums the next 2 years. Read somewhere his dead cap hit is like $20M.

Which makes his comment even worse…basically saying i’ll have to buy in regardless :lol:

Why they do CC like this

damn.png

yea this steaming stuff is not yet perfected....looks like a rough 2-3 years ahead.....and def the in game betting folks won't be able to make those bets with that type of service(1-5 10 15 sec delays)

yea this steaming stuff is not yet perfected....looks like a rough 2-3 years ahead.....and def the in game betting folks won't be able to make those bets with that type of service(1-5 10 15 sec delays)

shoulda let it go to Amazon

Live In-Game betting is rife with delay issues

Wow the time has finally arrived, a playoff game is behind paywall.

This year one game, next year one game. Following year maybe two games. Where can this go

To make matters worse Peacock is restricted to the US only.

At least when NFL made the deal with Amazon, Prime Video can be accessed internationally.

On top of that by most accounts Peacock is the worst streaming service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom