NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rock on every play: “when I was at Miami laying the smack down on candy asses like that”
8D14076B-1D9F-49CB-BBD8-92C9C12FD7EE.gif

Jimmy G’s not gonna have them bad enough to get Caleb (unless he gets injured), so I don’t think Davante could be alluding to that.

Jimmy G’s not gonna have them bad enough to get Caleb (unless he gets injured), so I don’t think Davante could be alluding to that.
not a matter of if he gets injured…more of when and for how long…Brian Hoyer and Aidan O’Connell are our back up QB’s.

The defense hasn’t improved (could argue it got worse) and they were damn near at the bottom last year.

we’ll be in the running for Caleb and Drake next year.

Jimmy G won’t be surrounded by elite talent nor will he have an elite defense

Exposing szn gonna be in full effect

Let’s say he does stay healthy, and I’m completely attune to the fact that if he bends his pinky back a little they’re gonna tell him to take it safe, but they’re gonna compete with Adams and Jacobs against those bad/mediocre teams in those yawny 3:05 games.

I’m just saying worst team in the league seems a little lofty, no oxymoron intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom