NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome deal for Lamar considering he has no agent. Pretty crazy they got something done.

Both sides were lowkey posturing. Yes, he 100% deserved $250MM guaranteed if DW4 got $230MM...if that was ACTUALLY the new market. The Browns made a dumb move and overpaid so it basically required the Ravens to wait it out to prove that wasn't the new market by waiting for his colleagues to get paid.

I do not understand criticism pf the organization/front office when in the end they were right and ended up not overpaying (according to the fully guaranteed $250MM reports) :lol: This is pretty standard negotiation that you would see like something in more traditional business like M&A or a takeover.

As a Jags fan….

Noooooo

I mean…

Yesssssss

IDK honestly

As far as Hopkins, Yeah I wouldn’t worry at all. Bum *** Tannehill is still our QB and our backup is a kid who can’t throw a forward pass (but was hyped up because he had good combine numbers). By the time whatever QB we take hits the field Hopkins will be retired

I can’t do multiple :lol: I’ll be overwhelmed and ultimately ignore them all

I can’t do multiple :lol: I’ll be overwhelmed and ultimately ignore them all

1682635733120.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom