NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar won in the sense he got $185MM guaranteed but that is $45MM less than Watson and $65MM less than what he was reported to ask for.

Baltimore won too so I guess we can all agree it was a win-win deal.

Anthony Richardson stock just went up

Jalen and Lamar are top paid qbs in the league right now.

For my old heads… who would have ever thought that mobile qbs would become the standard?
I always knew it would happen. I Remember watching Randall Cunningham as a kid and wondered why others weren't doing it too. Very happy right now.

I always knew it would happen. I Remember watching Randall Cunningham as a kid and wondered why others weren't doing it too. Very happy right now.

We all knew it should be… the fact that it’s happening is wild/obvious/satisfying

I am 😊 from 👂 to 👂 like I get a cut of this money but I am proud of Lamar for doing things his way. Most of the pundits talking about agents were doing so because they underestimated his intelligence and they were trying to keep the agent industry happy. Players can represent themselves if they want to. These guys aren’t dumb jocks that Don know their worth

First slump after this extension spacedoodoo spacedoodoo will be in the cut waiting

creepy-guy-behind-plant.gif

They saying he has help now

If everyone in that pic could be on the field at the same time they are putting up NUMBERS.

Would still like JSN tonight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom