NFL GAMEDAY 98'

this thread takin me back. i think gameday 98 was the first football game that me & my homeboys got real competitive about. that kobe bryant nba courtside was my @#$# tho, i never lost to anybody in that game. i remember u could dunk & hang on the rim til u got a tech
pimp.gif

this thread takin me back. i think gameday 98 was the first football game that me & my homeboys got real competitive about. that kobe bryant nba courtside was my @#$# tho, i never lost to anybody in that game. i remember u could dunk & hang on the rim til u got a tech
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lmao.. remember you used to be able to get Playstation game demos free from Pizza Hut when you ordered a large pizza

im hip. i think it had that metal gear solid demo
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lmao.. remember you used to be able to get Playstation game demos free from Pizza Hut when you ordered a large pizza

im hip. i think it had that metal gear solid demo
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr
eek.gif
That gives me the chills.

...I still remember when my mom copped this for me on x-mas. Me and my boy must've played this like 50 times that day.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr
eek.gif
That gives me the chills.

...I still remember when my mom copped this for me on x-mas. Me and my boy must've played this like 50 times that day.

Back
Top Bottom