pimp.gif

My man. 
pimp.gif

dashoekid21 wrote:
madden was trash back then and still is
Yeppp

you stupid if you think this was better than madden
f outta here

Yes!!! Remember the easter egg where you could make all the players incredibly small, I use to run around like crazy with Dunn or Garner and beast on my neighbors for those crazy long td's
laugh.gif

Yes!!! Remember the easter egg where you could make all the players incredibly small, I use to run around like crazy with Dunn or Garner and beast on my neighbors for those crazy long td's
laugh.gif

Lmao.. remember you used to be able to get Playstation game demos free from Pizza Hut when you ordered a large pizza

Originally Posted by Murda He

Game Day was, is, and forever will be a crap game.

But since we're taking it back to PSone/989 days..

500x_989speedshop.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WHICH GAMEDAY HAD TERRELL DAVIS ON IT...THAT JOINT WAS THE TRUTH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....99 I THINK IT WAS

Lmao.. remember you used to be able to get Playstation game demos free from Pizza Hut when you ordered a large pizza

Originally Posted by Murda He

Game Day was, is, and forever will be a crap game.

But since we're taking it back to PSone/989 days..

500x_989speedshop.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WHICH GAMEDAY HAD TERRELL DAVIS ON IT...THAT JOINT WAS THE TRUTH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....99 I THINK IT WAS

I never played GD, so I can't say it's better(I never said it was in the 1st place), I just said Madden was/is trash.

I never played GD, so I can't say it's better(I never said it was in the 1st place), I just said Madden was/is trash.

Wow brings back alotta memories, I copped the first few Gameday's on Playstation. For a 3-4 year stretch Gameday was better than Madden, can someone post the OG Gameday?

Wow brings back alotta memories, I copped the first few Gameday's on Playstation. For a 3-4 year stretch Gameday was better than Madden, can someone post the OG Gameday?

Back
Top Bottom