NFL fans with teams out the playoffs, who ya got?

The following teams cannot win the chip in [in order of importance]

Stealers
Patriots
Jets
Colts
Eagles
Packers

Im rooting for Vick to go far though just because Im always a fan of people making the best out of second chances and the fact that everyone still criticizes him for something he did 3 years ago. But the Eagles must remain at the bottom of the basement. Stealers can't get to 7 or else Dallas has no chance of catching them. So I guess Im pulling for:

Chiefs
Ravens
Bears
Falcons
Saints
Rams/Seahawks

The following teams cannot win the chip in [in order of importance]

Stealers
Patriots
Jets
Colts
Eagles
Packers

Im rooting for Vick to go far though just because Im always a fan of people making the best out of second chances and the fact that everyone still criticizes him for something he did 3 years ago. But the Eagles must remain at the bottom of the basement. Stealers can't get to 7 or else Dallas has no chance of catching them. So I guess Im pulling for:

Chiefs
Ravens
Bears
Falcons
Saints
Rams/Seahawks

i think the steelers or new england have the best chance(s)

hate new england, but think it would be cool for brady to get his 4th. after spygate though...

also, is everyone sleeping on atlanta or are they frauds? i havn't followed them really

i think the steelers or new england have the best chance(s)

hate new england, but think it would be cool for brady to get his 4th. after spygate though...

also, is everyone sleeping on atlanta or are they frauds? i havn't followed them really

If someone knocks of the Pats, it's Pittsburgh or Baltimore. I'd like to see Baltimore go on a run and see Ray Lewis back in the SB maybe for one last time.

If someone knocks of the Pats, it's Pittsburgh or Baltimore. I'd like to see Baltimore go on a run and see Ray Lewis back in the SB maybe for one last time.

Back
Top Bottom