NFL fans with teams out the playoffs, who ya got?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Not rooting for anyone...just want to see good games.

This.

Though I usually pull for the underdog in the SuperBowl.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This.

If Seattle wins I'll be pulling for them, but that aren't going far. I'd like to see the Eagles in the SB, but other than that I want some competitive games.

Edit: Just the matchups for next week and I wouldn't be surprised if the winner of the Eagles-Packers game finds their way to the NFC Championship game, if not the SB. 

If Seattle wins I'll be pulling for them, but that aren't going far. I'd like to see the Eagles in the SB, but other than that I want some competitive games.

Edit: Just the matchups for next week and I wouldn't be surprised if the winner of the Eagles-Packers game finds their way to the NFC Championship game, if not the SB. 

I think GB will go very far.

I would like to see the Rams do something but Seattle should take care of business at home, so I just want to see some good games as usual.

I'll show support of the Jets though.

I think GB will go very far.

I would like to see the Rams do something but Seattle should take care of business at home, so I just want to see some good games as usual.

I'll show support of the Jets though.

can i root for the jets even though im a giants fan? i mean they are local... i dont care too much for the jets in the regular season but this is the second year they are in the playoffs and the giants arent

can i root for the jets even though im a giants fan? i mean they are local... i dont care too much for the jets in the regular season but this is the second year they are in the playoffs and the giants arent

Originally Posted by toine2983

DoubleJs07 wrote:

This.

Same. I would love to see the media's reaction if Vick made it. That would be fun to watch.

Originally Posted by toine2983

DoubleJs07 wrote:

This.

Same. I would love to see the media's reaction if Vick made it. That would be fun to watch.

no love? eff y'all
laugh.gif

Anybody but the Saints. I don't think I can take another year of hearing "Who Dat" all year.
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody but the Saints. I don't think I can take another year of hearing "Who Dat" all year.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom