NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons are too top heavy and thin along the Oline and defense.

Having Julio is great but they gave up a lot of depth for him.

To the browns...name one pick the browns took that year that's been better than Julio....it's depth now on the team

Peyton manning did that....twice....maybe you should you go do your homework instead if running your mouth foolishly...what has cam newton done in the playoffs ? I'll wait
And just cause...Hasn't Matt Ryan played with cracked ribs before? Cam ain't on his level.

Last edited:
Ryan threw up a donut in the playoffs, idk a top 10 QB in today's game that has done that. Bounced every year in the first round. He was disgusting last year. Def wasn't a top 10 QB last year. Hey man just stating facts here. Even the hype train of ESPN has cooled on the clown.

Peyton manning did that....twice....maybe you should you go do your homework instead if running your mouth foolishly...what has cam newton done in the playoffs ? I'll wait

Howlin

Cam playoff credentials is celebrating a first down

I thought it was pretty obvious he was down then looked down at my computer to post. Looked up and he was still running. Had no idea why people were going crazy. He was definitely down.
laugh.gif

Too much talk about Matt Ryan.

JC he lit up the Saints, great...let's see if he can shake the "check down" reputation this year how bout?

Sometimes they rely on the challenges IMO. Glad they let the play finish if they legit did not know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom