NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Why wouldnt they just take the FG and make it a two score game ?

Terrible play call. Worse execution. Luck look goofy as hell trying to pound that in :rofl:

Can't beat the Broncos with field goals
--------

Colts still have a bad o-line

Last edited:
Probably because he plays for the team I cheer for and regardless it was clear it was all in a joking manner on my part. Not sure what you want me to do...go back and scold some random NTer?

There's no reason Joe Flacco should be throwing the ball 62 times.
in 2 games....

he's a bum.

Matt Ryan > Russell and Luck. 

Settles that. Move on now.

Seriously though, I think it's about time that Ryan breaks into the elite category this year. 
Lol....think something else.

Colts are probably going to be alright, not tonight, but they'll be fine.

Probably because he plays for the team I cheer for and regardless it was clear it was all in a joking manner on my part. Not sure what you want me to do...go back and scold some random NTer?

joking :rolleyes You did the same thing a day ago. People were going in and you come through
"Hey now....". People comply because your a mod.

And it's not about you doing anything, just funny.

I'm pretty sure Ben raped that dude Antoine Dodson too and the police never solved it. So that's 3 rapes.

Last edited:
Geez this guy coltsfanb really thinks this te is going to the Super Bowl?
laugh.gif
He sees nothing past the Colts.

I've always had the same stance on him. I've never said he was a good guy off the field. I always joke on JJ and others that I'm going to ban them if they speak poorly of him. It's nothing new nor serious. I'm not sure what you are getting at but if there is a legit concern or issue (not sure why there would be), we can continue this conversation off the thread and not derail it

Ryan threw up a donut in the playoffs, idk a top 10 QB in today's game that has done that. Bounced every year in the first round. He was disgusting last year. Def wasn't a top 10 QB last year. Hey man just stating facts here. Even the hype train of ESPN has cooled on the clown.

Peyton manning did that....twice....maybe you should you go do your homework instead if running your mouth foolishly...what has cam newton done in the playoffs ? I'll wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom