NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? go on
I hope this isn't because I didn't agree with you thinking those should of been intentional grounding calls, I mean RW was out of the pocket when he threw those balls in the stands
again,

considering your views that other teams' fans are "crying" when they comment on the referees.. I would love to hear your views (hypocritical or otherwise) on what you and your fellow seahawks' fans did regarding that super bowl

if you would like me to use smaller words, I can

Sorry slugger not going to give you what you want. I do want to know about my "biased.. unrealistic.. juvenile.. naïve.." views though.

Hawks fans would always pop up (even years later) about XL. Any Steeler game where a questionable call was made they would attack and complain with the 'league and refs love Pitt', 'team is always cheating', etc.

It was clock work
laugh.gif

It's calmed down since they won one

Not applying to 55 (he was one that understood it was Pitt's fault that Bill Leavy is a horrible ref) but just an observation
Immaculate Reception = Debatable 
indifferent.gif

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL · 5m5 minutes ago
The NFL has suspended Lions C Dominic Raiola one game for repeated violations of player safety rules

The NFL has suspended Lions C Dominic Raiola one game for repeated violations of player safety rules
jesus one game?!

all the overboard suspending and fining they do.. and the fake concern about players safety.. and they give this dude 1 game

mean.gif

Shoulda got 2 games but, good. Going at knees and ankles is not a good look.
jesus one game?!

all the overboard suspending and fining they do.. and the fake concern about players safety.. and they give this dude 1 game

mean.gif
 Cleat stomp someones ankle?  Launch yourself at players knees on victory formation snap?  1 game.

Smoke reefer? Indefinite suspension. 

Last edited:
Yeah...NFL has 0 consistency.

Players really mad at OBJ for The Whip dance doe???

And was he penalized for spinning the ball in front of McDonald, or the actual dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom