NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd prefer the NFC North game on SNF as well BUT i don't mind having to watch an AFC North throw down with the season on the line.

as long as we roll the Bills, i'll be happy next Sunday watching anything :lol:

I actually enjoy FT. SAS and Skip don't really ruffle my feathers like most people in here... :lol:

Plus Cari just does something for me :wow:

stephen a smith is a clown, typical eagles fan

He's a Steelers fan. Just wrote for Philly for like 10 years.

must have picked up the personality there

please, elaborate on this personality thing

idk where i would even begin :lol:

cheering Irvin's career ending injury
Booing sick children
throwing bottles on the field
having a jail installed in the stadium
throwing batteries at black players
shooting flare guns in the stadium

[COLOR=#red]Don't forget booing and pelting Santa with snow balls. Santa...

But comparing the two doesn't compute... so fail.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
eagles fans might have some ******* acts on their hands...but at least they're not killing other fans like niner fans :lol:

oh all niner fans aren't murders? damn didn't know that.

*sarcasm*

Last edited:
Your QB and Coach need to stop the trend and show up under the lights. Bengals been a joke with a national spotlight.

I agree, but I feel like good Dalton gonna go in tonight (pause)

It's more of Marvins perpetration for big games then players folding.

OBJ - ROY, smoked a Rams defense who played dirty, took cheap shots all day.

Beastmode - That run....made PP21 look like the chump he is. "PP21, hold mah diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Russell Wilson - Outchea playin' games...okie doked brotherman for that rushing TD....whew

Eagles - wow....

"It was a tough thing for me," he said. "I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game and as an official, you never want to do that. It left me with a lot of sleepless nights. I think about it constantly. I'll go to my grave wishing that I'd been better. I know that I did my best at that time, but it wasn't good enough.

thats what you want to bring up? I make a coment on Stephen A. Smith over reacting on Marshawn, and you rebuttal with arguably the most controversial calls in NFL history

So in week 5 or 6, OBJ first came on the board in Vegas for OROY at like 25-1 or something like that...

after last week he was 4-7. 
sick.gif
 Wouldn't be surprised if he was 1-5 by now.

actually, I'm just curious what your views are on what seahawks fans did in that particular instance given your strong views on the subject matter..

I mean, I am fully aware that there are bad referees in football (hell, most professional sports).. and that those refs work more than just eagles' games.. or for your purposes (or should I say understanding), seahawks' games

actually, I'm just curious what your views are on what seahawks fans did in that particular instance given your strong views on the subject matter..

I mean, I am fully aware that there are bad referees in football (hell, most professional sports).. and that those refs work more than just eagles' games.. or for your purposes (or should I say understanding), seahawks' games

well the games weren't forfeited due to fans throwing objects on the field

idk what you want from me. Sorry kid

@AaronGleeman: Follow a bunch of sports reporters on Twitter and see how they react to what they perceive as dumb questions. Marshawn Lynch does the same.

@AaronGleeman: Follow a bunch of sports reporters on Twitter and see how they react to what they perceive as dumb questions. Marshawn Lynch does the same.

These reporters are stupid. They know Marshawn's deal, but still get their jimmies rustled when he doesn't give them ****. Take your interview somewhere else. There are probably 52 other guys who can give you the soundbite you want about his run.

Hawks fans would always pop up (even years later) about XL. Any Steeler game where a questionable call was made they would attack and complain with the 'league and refs love Pitt', 'team is always cheating', etc.

It was clock work :lol:

It's calmed down since they won one

Not applying to 55 (he was one that understood it was Pitt's fault that Bill Leavy is a horrible ref) but just an observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom