NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as far as jerseys go, I'm not buying an NFL jersey until they fix the sizing. I get that player jerseys have to be bigger, but someone at Nike has to realize that I'm not wearing shoulder pads when I wear these jerseys.
[COLOR=#red]
Get elites man. Trust.

Or get in the gym and get those shoulders going bro!![/COLOR]

I usually buy a medium or large in Nike shirts, soccer shirts etc. Bought a large NFL jersey, the one just cheaper than authentics...the sleeves went down to my forearms :lol:

I usually buy a medium or large in Nike shirts, soccer shirts etc. Bought a large NFL jersey, the one just cheaper than authentics...the sleeves went down to my forearms :lol:

:lol:

yeah you gotta go with a M in the elite jerseys. i have a M in those and they fit perfect

I'd get a Nike Elite 49ers jersey but I'm not down to spend $300 for one. I'm good with a T shirt for now

Last edited:
And as far as jerseys go, I'm not buying an NFL jersey until they fix the sizing. I get that player jerseys have to be bigger, but someone at Nike has to realize that I'm not wearing shoulder pads when I wear these jerseys.

just buy a women's jersey if you can't fill out a M or S in men's sizes :lol:

:rofl:

I'd get a Nike Elite 49ers jersey but I'm not down to spend $300 for one. I'm good with a T shirt for now

Check ebay too, a steal is likely on there. Got my elite Cam jawn for only $87 a couple years back...:smokin

Last edited:

The hate for all things Seattle sports on this forum
sick.gif
laugh.gif
We don't hate Seattle sports.

We hate Seattle fans.

My AP jersey fits perfectly. I love everything about that jersey. I need to wear it more.

Last edited:
Speaking of Sam

Tony Dungy is getting obliterated on twitter for saying he wouldnt draft him

Speaking of Sam

31 teams also agreed with Dungy. Only reason he's getting killed is because this is a PC world we live in. Dungy's wrongdoing was speaking on the matter at all. Knowing his Christian background this was easy bait for the reporter who got him to speak on it.

Wait a mother ******* minute, this is a real thing?

Dan Bailey signed a 7 year / $22.50 million contract with the Dallas Cowboys, including a $4,000,000 signing bonus, $6,600,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $3,214,286.

The kicker? Jerry Jones, gave his kicker, this contract, til 2020? Six and a half million, guaranteed, for, a kicker? :wow: :lol: :rofl: :smh: :x

I'm sorry Dallas fans, I know you'll come up with a reason it's not so bad, but I mean....... :lol:

Holy **** Jerruh.

Speaking of Sam

31 teams also agreed with Dungy. Only reason he's getting killed is because this is a PC world we live in. Dungy's wrongdoing was speaking on the matter at all. Knowing his Christian background this was easy bait for the reporter who got him to speak on it.
Yeah he should have known the heat was going to come for that.

Last edited:
Smearing cake on your boyfriend's face after being drafted 7 picks away from Mr Irrelevant isn't a distraction? How dare Tony have an opinion and actually say it

Smearing cake on anyone in that situation is creepy and weird. I didn't even do it at my wedding :lol:

mark your calendars for Week 6 on October,13th when the Rams host the 49ers on MNF...

ESPN is going to turn that game into a gay pride circus with hundreds of shots of his boyfriend in the stands and stories of what they have overcome

[COLOR=#red]what's wrong with the all whites?? I think those are clean...

What I hate and have ALWAYS hated is that stupid strip down the leg. Why? It doesn't connect to anything. And it's straight lines. Why can't it be like The U's? Or nothing at all?

End of rant.

But I do like their jerseys and logo. Happy that there isn't a stupid smiling dolphin anymore.[/COLOR]

:lol: I know they wear the all whites at home, but I refer to the teal jerseys as the home. I agree, the all whites are clean, but I wish the other jersey looked better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom