NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xp6qeAX.gif
damn thats funny

The Cowboys restructured Romo, Lee and Orlando Scandrick and are now less than a million dollars over the cap.

Worilds gets the transistors tag. Ok, not a horrible idea IMO

Nike better be careful with those Cle jerseys. Don't be changing historic colors/looks too much. Hell the fans went crazy when the tried a different pants color :lol:

I liked the Bucs unis. Creamsicles were awful (so bad almost good...but really just so bad) and I thought the change last time was a great one. We will see but so far not overly impressed

:rofl: at that harbaugh article. Did you think he was going to say anything other than everything is fine? :lol:

Theres no problem its just that the Niners were absolutely stacked. Ferocious defense and multiple game changing weapons on offense.

Considering they fell short of their goal every year, and Jims brother won one, these last three years have been failures.

But if Niners fans are content with Conference Championship Games, more power to them. However, based off what we've seen so far this offseason, they're trending downwards. The team hates the coach and their arrogant young QB want 20 milli per year. Have fun with that :lol:

"The 49ers have been wildly successful in Harbaugh's three years"

Lol. What?
If you dont understand that quote, you are more dense than everyone already thinks.  12 wins a season and 3 conference championship games in a row is indeed wildly successful....no matter how you want to slice it.  And considering he has won 36 regular season games in the last 3 years, when we won 46 games in the previous EIGHT....yes, that is wildly successful. 
Theres no problem its just that the Niners were absolutely stacked. Ferocious defense and multiple game changing weapons on offense.

Considering they fell short of their goal every year, and Jims brother won one, these last three years have been failures.

But if Niners fans are content with Conference Championship Games, more power to them. However, based off what we've seen so far this offseason, they're trending downwards. The team hates the coach and their arrogant young QB want 20 milli per year. Have fun with that
laugh.gif
Where are you reading Niner fans are content with Conference Championship games?  Show me one single post where a 49er fan is "content" with our past three seasons?  I'd say "I'll wait" but I would be dead before you could find one.

Its posts like these that demonstrate why most NTers dont take you seriously (regardless of what team they root for). 

Last edited:
Peyton's Neck is fine :rolleyes

Ready to break Americas heart again :smokin

elway is going to stack the defense. the o-line will be healthy. this year the broncos get to the superbowl and win it :smokin

LETS GO!

Peyton's Neck is fine :rolleyes

Ready to break Americas heart again :smokin

there's a neck + choking joke somewhere in there :lol:

y u do dis |I

I perosnaly liked the browns all brown uni.

It was :smokin

those jerseys were fire.

If you dont understand that quote, you are more dense than everyone already thinks.  12 wins a season and 3 conference championship games in a row is indeed wildly successful....no matter how you want to slice it.  And considering he has won 36 regular season games in the last 3 years, when we won 46 games in the previous EIGHT....yes, that is wildly successful. 
Where are you reading Niner fans are content with Conference Championship games?  Show me one single post where a 49er fan is "content" with our past three seasons?  I'd say "I'll wait" but I would be dead before you could find one.

Its posts like these that demonstrate why most NTers dont take you seriously (regardless of what team they root for). 

U mad :lol:

Why are Niners fans so sensitive? Everything I said was true

The Niners havent wont a damn thing since 1994. I dont see that changing anytime soon.

Certainly successful. "Wildly" might be a stretch IMO.

Anyway all of this drama masks the biggest problem going forward for SF, which is how to replace justin smith. I see some cracks in their defense, which already slipped a bit last year from "elite" status.

Last edited:

U mad
laugh.gif

Why are Niners fans so sensitive? Everything I said was true

The Niners havent wont a damn thing since 1994. I dont see that changing anytime soon.
Ahh the standard "U mad" post.  How original.

No I am not mad.  I am just baffled that you actually believe the nonsense you post.  Everything you said was true?  Well no actually its not.  Like I said.  Show me one post where a Niner fan has been content with the last 3 years.  To go a step further, show me one source that says Kap wants $20M a year. Once again, you cant. 

Havent won a "damn thing" since 94 huh?  So do division or conference championships not qualify as "a damn thing?"

With the way Niners fans are on here you'd think they won the last 5 Superbowls.

The best team in the NFL is in your division. Rumblings that the coach's act is getting tired. Your QB wears snap back hats.

Things are looking bleak in San Fran .

And no, division and CC dont count as a damn thing. Sorry :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom