NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in production is getting fired after messing up the NFC North standings graphic after the conclusion of DET/BAL.

Stafford's my dude, I hate it had to be him. Schwartz is on thin ice. No playoffs, no 2014 season for you, Coach.

Saints/Panthers, Colts/Chiefs, Eagles/Bears, Pats/Ravens, Packers/Steelers, Seahawks/Cards.

In order of my interest.

so now everyone's rocking with Edelman ? i want my props damnit , im not letting that **** go :stoneface:

Chester's hatred for the Pats is so real :lol:

something to be said for us not losing by more than 1 score in the reg season in over 2 years . thats why it always seems like it comes down to one call :smokin

Last edited:

something to be said for us not losing by more than 1 score in the reg season in over 2 years .

Who is the DPOY?

only 2 people deserve it imo, Mathis or Kuechly. the whole entire seahawks defense is good not one player really sticks out more then the other...
Mathis plays on a crappy defense though....

Or if your defense is actually good you can't be eligible for the award now?  

Anyway Watt or Quinn clearly deserve it before Mathis does if you're going to go that route.

Last edited:
Mathis plays on a crappy defense though....

Or if your defense is actually good you can't be eligible for the award now?  

Anyway Watt or Quinn clearly deserve it before Mathis does if you're going to go that route.

the award is for defensive player of the year, not for best player on the best defense... Mathis is the only player this year that has broken any records, 49 tackles,16.5 sacks, 6 forced fumbles, 2 caused safties... all i said about the seahawks defense is that there are too many great players to choose just one of them, **** bro relax i wasnt bashing your boys if anything i was giving them props, so calm the **** down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom