NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i know the niners have our number. But its always been in beautiful warm sunshine. I'd like to see how Kap would play in a bitter cold night at Lambeau. If thats the case, i'll be confident in Rodgers. Also people forget that the run game didnt take off until Rodgers went down that night against the Bears. We have still yet to see our established run game with Rodgers playing. I love that we have a guy like Lacy that people will hesitate to get in front of as hes coming straight at you in bitter cold lambeau weather.

I know Chesters good for a wager if it comes to that. :nerd:

You know it. Then I'll walk into the Silver Dollar and:

w/ Fraij's $$$

Expecting Rodgers to come back from a collarbone fracture and come out full-force is slightly farfetched imo.

That looming Ravens vs. Broncos match in the 2nd round again
nerd.gif
Less than 100% Rodgers still >>>> all but like 3 QB's in the NFL.  Just get into the playoffs and it'd be 3 weeks after being cleared to play (assuming hes good for this week).

Anything can happen... Get a home game on WC weekend 
pimp.gif

I think the 49ers have Green Bay's number about as good as you can have it.

Baltimore vs. Denver in the first round again would be crazy. The AFC is wide open to me... Watch the Chiefs make the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
I think the 49ers have Green Bay's number about as good as you can have it.

Baltimore vs. Denver in the first round again would be crazy. The AFC is wide open to me... Watch the Chiefs make the Super Bowl.

baltimore vs denver divisional round again*

Aaron Rodgers is my guy but that defense is too bad. I don't see them beating SF. I also think Car would win but I wouldn't be shocked if they lost to GB. GB could beat NO at home but no way they're winning in NO. Seattle beats them home or away.

Aaron Rodgers is my guy but that defense is too bad. I don't see them beating SF. I also think Car would win but I wouldn't be shocked if they lost to GB. GB could beat NO at home but no way they're winning in NO. Seattle beats them home or away.
I mean the 2011 Packers were DEAD LAST in defense and went 15-1.... 
laugh.gif
 *shrugs*

Wow. Dude sayin Flynn better than Rodgers cuz he beat Dallas ctfu Rodgers is top 5 easy, Thats like us benching Foles for vick right now

Last edited:

Since the Packers are the only team to beat Seattle w/ Russ at home which was just last year with our same terrible defense, I think we're the team that is most likely to beat them at home this year if we make it. New Orleans and San Fran got lit up in Seattle, I dont see Chicago or Det beating them, Carolina would be interesting, and I could see Philly keeping it close. But the Packers, we beat them already.

Last edited:
Since the Packers are the only team to beat Seattle w/ Russ at home which was just last year with our same terrible defense, I think we're the team that is most likely to beat them at home this year if we make it. New Orleans and San Fran got lit up in Seattle, I dont see Chicago or Det beating them, Carolina would be interesting, and I could see Philly keeping it close. But the Packers, we beat them already.

lol

dude said Flynn is bigger, stronger and faster.

Flynn has done everything Roger has done and better... :wow:

2nd and 3rd for A-Rod.

i thought dude was a Browns fan. :lol:

Last edited:
My favorite was "Aaron Rodgers sat behind a decrepit Favre for 3 years cause he was injured". 
roll.gif

Jay's right tho Russy's not undefeated at home. 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom