NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow is a winner period. Just put him on the field.
roll.gif

Denver on the road is beatable...we've seen them struggle three road games in a row. It's a damn shame my team can't get their ******g act together. Could be tied with them :smh:

They struggled with Dallas and Indy, but they killed the Giants.

The giants are not exactly doing much this year so far though :lol:

Even @ Jax, Denver had some issues. It wasn't a ridiculous blowout that most were expecting.

@ KC will be interesting
@ NE will be interesting too, I think. I hope :lol:

Tebow is trash, if he was worth anything Pats would have kept him. He needs to switch to TE or FB
Why would anybody want him as a TE or FB?

There are dudes on benches that have been playing those positions their entire lives, now we expect Tebow to switch and be good at them?

roll.gif

Oh we're talking about tebow being better than Manning at anything? Guess its time to hit the hay for the night. See y'all at week in review in the AM

Tebow hasn't shown he can consistently complete passes, so that label of being a "winner" has worn off.
Listening to the Colts-Broncos game on the radio on my way home, and I could have sworn the Broncos were winning.
They were commentating as though it was inevitable the Broncos were going to win.
My Cowboys manhandled the Eagles.
Dudes on here were actually saying Nick Foles is better than Vick, and would rip our secondary to shreds :rofl:

Andy Dalton balled today.

Like dude didn't make a single mistake.

He still needs a bigger arm but I was impressed today

Last edited:
Tebow hasn't shown he can consistently complete passes, so that label of being a "winner" has worn off.
Listening to the Colts-Broncos game on the radio on my way home, and I could have sworn the Broncos were winning.
They were commentating as though it was inevitable the Broncos were going to win.
My Cowboys manhandled the Eagles.
Dudes on here were actually saying Nick Foles is better than Vick, and would rip our secondary to shreds :rofl:
I remember hearing all the pundits on espn praising Foles and basically giving the eagles starting an slot to Foles.

Good job Chiefs keep it up. 1 more win and the Niners get another second round draft pick.

Already loaded with draft picks. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom