NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver on the road is beatable...we've seen them struggle three road games in a row. It's a damn shame my team can't get their ******g act together. Could be tied with them :smh:

Anyone feel like Peyton got Kobayashi'd?!?!?! Irsay... :smh:

Last edited:
I was trying to find if this was posted already but remember Matt Birk? He's a fitness model now.

Great game.
pimp.gif

Luck and the Colts' defense were impressive tonight.

Gave Peyton and the Broncos offense fits for most of the game. Broncos still had a chance to win the game if not for some inopportune miscues.

I'm still
laugh.gif
@ Luck selling that bump from Vickerson; looking like he took those shotgun blasts meant for Ricky.

Great game. :pimp:

Luck and the Colts' defense were impressive tonight.

Gave Peyton and the Broncos offense fits for most of the game. Broncos still had a chance to win the game if not for some inopportune miscues.

I'm still :lol: @ Luck selling that bump from Vickerson; looking like he took those shotgun blasts meant for Ricky.

Selling that bump :rofl:

Denver on the road is beatable...we've seen them struggle three road games in a row. It's a damn shame my team can't get their ******g act together. Could be tied with them :smh:

They struggled with Dallas and Indy, but they killed the Giants.

Tebow is trash, if he was worth anything Pats would have kept him. He needs to switch to TE or FB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom