Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

Everyone who has xbl can see an ad for the xb1 on their home page.
If they click that ad, they'll be able to see what the one does and where to find more info.

Everyone doesn't own an Xbox though , Some PS3 users could find that feature cool as **** but they'll never know about it . E3 was the time to flesh out all these features to the public

Everyone doesn't own an Xbox though , Some PS3 users could find that feature cool as **** but they'll never know about it . E3 was the time to flesh out all these features to the public
While I agree with you that E3 they definitely should be showing their great features more and trying to sell that point. At end of the day E3 is for the techies and the hardcore gamers. There will be a huge ad campaign before the launch where they will be selling all the good points(I assume), and that's when the general public will start getting informed.

The hype is high now, but I'm pretty sure the majority of pre-orders during E3 aren't from soccer moms buying for their kids. That being said they should have done a better job at getting their product across to the E3 viewers/followers since that was going to be the biggest initial group of preorders.

Everyone who has xbl can see an ad for the xb1 on their home page.
If they click that ad, they'll be able to see what the one does and where to find more info.

e3 was for games. Thats what the dumb fans wanted. If they didnt show nonstop games, we'd be hearing, " we dont care about features, show us the games".

The features of the console will be highlighted sometime closer to launch. Those features are going to win over the casual crowd, but for gamers, the content matters the most

Well, with the drm gone, it's just a slightly underpowered, more expensive PS4. Where is the fun in that?:tongue:
I just can't do the controller of PS which is why I'm not getting it.

What is it about the controller you don't like?

it was too small and too light for my liking. There wasnt any heft to the ds3. I found myself gripping it harder when I would play with it as opposed to the xbox controller

This, by the time I was done with the ps2 era my hands would hurt and almost cramp after a game of 2K or madden.
I'm hoping the new ps4 controller is more comfortable in hands, if they get that right I'd strongly consider copping 1.

So i was on Facebook and saw a kid on a buy and sell group post a limited edition mountain dew OG xbox. and kids were offering 150-200 dollars. Is this real life, and does anybody have any background info on these?

View media item 465524

promo items, bottle giveaways, think "sweepstakes"

I remember I used to be on xbox forums that generation (ironically enough, I found out through there about NT) and there's quite a few limited boxes that era

a Frost white one, which also may be a mountain dew, and a whole slew of others

im glad i didnt do they 3 months of live for $15. I just checked my dashboard and they have 1 month for $1 lol

Situation like today, glad we dont have DRM. Internet is down in half the city for about a week due to massive flooding.

Obviously videogames are the last thing anyone cares about, but for kids home from school for a week, itd have been an issue.

Metal Gear Solid 5: Kojima interested in Kinect, SmartGlass

Hideo Kojima has expressed an interest in using Kinect and SmartGlass for the Xbox One version of Metal Gear Solid 5.

“The Kinect itself brings a lot of different capabilities as well and I will like to see what I can do with the voice command, and the movement with the gestures and see what we can do with that,” Kojima said in a video interview published by Microsoft’s Larry Hryb, as transcribed by Gamingbolt.

Kojima also expressed an interest in the second-screen capabilities of SmartGlass, noting that he is “really looking forward to” being able to use ”different devices to bring the hardcore gameplay to different kind of media”.

Naturally, he also had a kind word or two for the Xbox One console itself.

“I am really looking forward to the graphics power it is capable of,” he said.

Metal Gear Solid 5 is expected on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in 2014 and will be much more realistically stealthy than its precursors, Kojima has promised. The Xbox One is due in November.

Hopefully they develop something cool. Devs of other popular games may gain interest.

wasn't the ps3 like 500 and 600 dollars at one point
Yeah and people agreed it was "too high".

But Blu-Ray players were $600-$1000 back then. PS3 naturally was going to be in that price range since that was still brand new technology. No matter what Microsoft wants to happen, Kinect will never become an mainstream item that everyone wants in their homes. So you can't really justify the price that comes a long with forcing the bundle. Back in 2006 not everyone wanted a blu-ray player in there homes right away either, but at end of the day that extra money at least became a useful device as a blu-ray player.

PS3 was expensive for a console, but cheap as a blu-ray player(back then), but the people buying it all primarily bought it as a game console, so it's price was forever deemed high.

Yeah and people agreed it was "too high".

But Blu-Ray players were $600-$1000 back then. PS3 naturally was going to be in that price range since that was still brand new technology. No matter what Microsoft wants to happen, Kinect will never become an mainstream item that everyone wants in their homes. So you can't really justify the price that comes a long with forcing the bundle. Back in 2006 not everyone wanted a blu-ray player in there homes right away either, but at end of the day that extra money at least became a useful device as a blu-ray player.

PS3 was expensive for a console, but cheap as a blu-ray player(back then), but the people buying it all primarily bought it as a game console, so it's price was forever deemed high.
but who's to say the kinect won't become popular as far as the One is concerned it's apart of the game. It allows all the voice features and blah blah the kinect justifies the price. Take away the kinect you have a 400 dollar system but I mean who cares what other people buy, I'm not buying their console for them. I say this and I'm getting the one

really how stupid can microsoft be to set themselves up to fail like that? should have never announced anything about the drm and online 24 hour crap.

now because of the backlash they go with what they should have done in the first place.

i can see why they charged 500 because the kinect is included but wouldnt help to sell a kinectless system as well.

still cant believe these fools scared everybody off only to revert back to the traditional disc way...

Back
Top Bottom