Newton School shooting was referenced in The Dark Knight Rises?

I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE A JERK BUT I PREDICTED THIS EVENT IN THE SPRING.... RIGHT AFTER THE BATMAN SHOOTING ME AND A COUPLE LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS HAD A PHONE CONFERENCE AND WERE DISCUSSING GUN CONTROL AND HOW ITS GOING TO BE MAIN STREAMED GOING FORWARD... SO MY HOMIE ASKED ME WHAT DO I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO DO NEXT'? I SAID THEY HAVE TO WAKE UP THE WHITE PEOPLE... HE SAID HOW? I SAID THEY HAVE TO KILL KIDS... WE LAUGHED AND JOKED ABOUT IT NONCHALANTLY. I SAID WHITE PEOPLE ARENT GOING TO CALL FOR GUN CONTROL WHEN 50 PLUS ADULTS DIE EVERYDAY FROM GUN VIOLENCE IN THESE STREETS ..KIDS ON THE OTHER HAND WILL GET THEIR ATTENTIONS.. ME AND ONE OF THE MY HOMIES TALKED ABOUT IT LAST NGHT AND REFLECTED ON WHAT I PARAPHRASED SEVERAL MONTHS AGO., YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO KNOW WHATS COMING NEXT.

gold 5000 oz?

Last edited:
Gotham was basically Manhattan in this movie, so is it surprising a map of the northeast includes a location in the northeast?

So he can copy and paste the entire google search engine and paste it.  Dude was a contradicting brainwashed lush.  The people some of yous look up to.>D

You believe in a secret society that owns the entire world, and uses subliminal messages in total unrelated tragedy with the ultimate diabolical goal to take over the entire world.  What I said is your exact fantasy I just replaced the illuminati with the devil and evil.  But keep living your comic book fantasies tho.:wink:

You believe in an omnipotent entity that sees and hears what every person on the planet is doing at any time.

You don't get to deride someone for "comic book fantasies".

:D

.....Or maybe it is "man" doing ridiculous **** because they're dumb enough to believe the world is actually going to end soon.

Ok so what about the crazy natural occurrences. 

I'm not going to go all out explaining it and posting a bunch of evidence.  You fellas live it how you see fit.

Last edited:
Devildog you make some good points so according to your theory what will happen next? And what is the "end" result of all thse strange events

You believe in an omnipotent entity that sees and hears what every person on the planet is doing at any time.
happy.gif
So it's equally nuts, but which one is more likely to be true after seeing that these situations are consistently random.  A group of people controlling random people they don't know and never met, or an unseen force creating these situations.

happy.gif

It's crazy how everybody wants to run with impossibly connected conspiracy theory's, but refuse to believe in God and the fact that we are living in the end times. 

This is a battle between good and evil winding down to the final chapter.  Nothing else needs to be said.  All this unspeakable craziness is all connected to spiritual warfare.

But whatever think what you will.

what a sack of garbage.

So he can copy and paste the entire google search engine and paste it.  Dude was a contradicting brainwashed lush.  The people some of yous look up to.
grin.gif

You believe in a secret society that owns the entire world, and uses subliminal messages in total unrelated tragedy with the ultimate diabolical goal to take over the entire world.  What I said is your exact fantasy I just replaced the illuminati with the devil and evil.  But keep living your comic book fantasies tho.
wink.gif

happy.gif
angry-santa-e1323783501525.jpg

HES REAL!

So it's equally nuts, but which one is more likely to be true after seeing that these situations are consistently random.  A group of people controlling random people they don't know and never met, or an unseen force creating these situations.

you essentially said "what's more likely to exist, the government or God?" :lol:

happy.gif
happy.gif
you essentially said "what's more likely to exist, the government or God?"
laugh.gif
But also for the James Holmes case, his father was connected to a trial dealing with the government. 

Crazy natural occurrences have been going on since forever my dude. That's nothing even somewhat new.
Really seas of the color of blood.   Millions of dead fish washing up on shores.  Seismic activity that has been through the roof.  I don't remember hearing about this kind of stuff 15/20 years ago.  All these things including these shootings have all happened before, but never on this scale or this frequently.  Where about to end two 10 year long wars, and there have been rumors of more war with two other countrys.  On top of where about to go into Syria. 

But like I said do you.  Do it how you see fit

Crazy natural occurrences have been going on since forever my dude. That's nothing even somewhat new.
Really seas of the color of blood.   Millions of dead fish washing up on shores.  Seismic activity that has been through the roof.  I don't remember hearing about this kind of stuff 15/20 years ago.  All these things including these shootings have all happened before, but never on this scale or this frequently.  Where about to end two 10 year long wars, and there have been rumors of more war with two other countrys.  On top of where about to go into Syria. 

Our world has come along way in 15/20 years though. 

you essentially said "what's more likely to exist, the government or God?" :lol:
But also for the James Holmes case, his father was connected to a trial dealing with the government. 

Yeah the LIBOR thing. Peter Lanza is the gunman's dad, he apparently is/was set to testify about the LIBOR thing. Still looking for concrete evidence.

Last edited:
back on topic, what i read recently was that Lanzo's mother was not connected to the school at all and wasn't a teacher. forgive me if that is old news (I have been avoiding reading about this because I found out moments after it happened while I was working at school myself, hits too close...). so it is very curious that he would choose this school....
ohwell.gif

War has been happening all throughout history. Mass murder is nothing new to the human race. What are you suggesting is suddenly different now?

back on topic, what i read recently was that Lanzo's mother was not connected to the school at all and wasn't a teacher. forgive me if that is old news (I have been avoiding reading about this because I found out moments after it happened while I was working at school myself, hits too close...). so it is very curious that he would choose this school....
ohwell.gif
The news said the mother wasn't an actual teacher, but a substitute meaning she could go to different schools in the district. She was just helping out at Sandy Hook that day.

back on topic, what i read recently was that Lanzo's mother was not connected to the school at all and wasn't a teacher. forgive me if that is old news (I have been avoiding reading about this because I found out moments after it happened while I was working at school myself, hits too close...). so it is very curious that he would choose this school....:\

I read about this too. Why that school when his mother was never connected to the school.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom