News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

don't forget Fury.  Can't wait until the whole collage is released
pimp.gif
Judging by this he'll have to double up with someone:
4e29b41ddd102.jpg

The Sixth Gun is coming to Syfy

Hawkeye's movie costume looks like Arsenal's Young Justice costume which looks like Hawkeye's Ultimates costume which looks like Arsenals last Titans costume

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Hawkeye's movie costume looks like Arsenal's Young Justice costume which looks like Hawkeye's Ultimates costume which looks like Arsenals last Titans costume

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Collage is looking good though, just waiting for ol' greenie now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Hawkeye:
detailf.jpg

Arsenal:
tumblr_lgp5utxUXZ1qf7bkxo1_500.png

Hawkeye:

Arsenal:
79861-76457-arsenal_super.jpg

It's like they've been borrowing each other's clothes for the last five years

Haha I knew what you meant Falc -at the end of the day Hawkeye is a rip off from Green Arrow anyway, so hardly suprising at the similarities.

^ ^
Pun intended?
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see Smulders in her Shield suit.

Falcon, to be fair Roy Harper has been wearing red since he was Speedy. Although ironically, iirc, wasn't Arsenals first costume also purple like Hawkeye?

I actually just saw those clips at CN, doesn't seem so bad. I'm still heartbroken they keep f'in with my childhood but I do like the anime-esque style of animation. They actually had a Thundercats marathon earlier today at CN too, brought back so much memories.

Originally Posted by RFX45

^ ^
Pun intended?
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see Smulders in her Shield suit.

Falcon, to be fair Roy Harper has been wearing red since he was Speedy. Although ironically, iirc, wasn't Arsenals first costume also purple like Hawkeye?

to clarify cuz I was watching young justice not too long ago
speedy leaves green arrow and then becomes arsenal?

who was red arrow then?

He goes from Speedy to Arsenal to Red Arrow back to Arsenal
In Young Justice they skip Arsenal and just go to Red Arrow

They also skipped over his heroin addiction.

Hammond was in the worlds fair as the worlds "first synthetic man". He wasn't as obvious as everyone thinks he should be. Flame On! lol.

Back
Top Bottom