News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

^
One of my favorite movies as a kid and still is.  Hollywood is dumb for trying to remake an Arnold classic.  3 Boob Woman was one of the best characters of all time . . . of all time.

saw the amazing spiderman teaser, looks good but im super confused about the storyline as they said its NOT a reboot but movies that take place in between the movies. the lizard will be 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i can give a description but i don't know how to do the spoiler thing

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by dhart48

saw the amazing spiderman teaser, looks good but im super confused about the storyline as they said its NOT a reboot but movies that take place in between the movies. the lizard will be 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i can give a description but i don't know how to do the spoiler thing

no links, pics?! i hate to do it but i say ducktales b....
actually no i don't have pics, I'm actually a person who has his pinky toe in the biz(going to film school,worked on productions, screenwriting, etc) trying to slowly but surely get my feet wet.

it was shown to me as a bday gift, my bday was monday, only shown once and me my girl my boy who hooked it up and his manager were there. of course i couldn't bring my camera as i'm not trying to get anyone fired or lose a network like that. I had a choice between this or The Dark Knight Rises and as i already know what to expect from that, i needed a look at Amazing Spiderman.

Pics from the set of the Total Recall remake. Mars has been nixed in this film. New Shanghai and Euromerica. You heard me right.

Totalrecalset8.jpeg

Totalrecalset.jpeg

Totalrecalset1.jpeg

Totalrecalset7.jpeg

Totalrecalset2.jpeg

Totalrecalset3.jpeg

Totalrecalset4.jpeg

Totalrecalset5.jpeg

Totalrecalset6.jpeg

jc8p2.jpg

I always thought one of Spideys signature look is the huge eyes, the eyes and no belt-line is killing the look for me. Hopefully it looks much better in action.

XQA33.jpg

Emma looks on-point as Gwen. The suit looks fine IMO, I just don't know how they're going to explain how Peter creates it (I'm assuming they'll dive into it because they're introducing the web-shooters).
I still don't think a reboot is necessary, but seeing fresh faces on the screen will be a welcome sight.

Don't know how I feel about the Total Recall remake. I like that Bryan Cranston is in it but not on Mars? The first thing I thought of was the scene where Arnold is on the Mars surface with no air with the chick, eyes bulging about to implode
laugh.gif

Gonna be open minded for TAS. I like Emma and think Garfield is a good actor. Hope whoever the villain is does a good job. Is it the Lizard?

Back
Top Bottom