News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

The voice is more iconic than who is actually under the helmet. James Earl Jones will get that check.... I wonder if Hayden Christensen will be involved also

Also, Martin Lawrence confirmed on Conan that Bad Boys 3 is a go.

"I just talked to Jerry Bruckheimer yesterday. He said it's real," Lawrence told Conan O'Brien during an appearance on "Conan." "They're working on the script. They're getting close. It all looks good."

Will Smith is like in the best shape of his life, Martin... not so much.

But they do not really need to be in tip top shape to make the film, not like they actually do their own stunts anyways.

Film could also be about them being old and being put up for retirement, make like a final run in their careers or what not.

Last edited:
They should make a black guy Darth Vader. Voice and body.
i don't really know much about the infinity stones/gems but a friend told me Thanos really just needs to grab the space one and everything else from there will be easy..

is that close to being right?
Depends on how they approach it. One version on acquiring the gems is that it gets harder and harder to get all after you get one of them or at least that's how it went down on Earth when the Hood tried to get them.

Thanos got them pretty easily.

It's not true that if you just get space everything else is easy. You can get space and be screwed on getting time, soul, reality, and mind.

There is a possibility that Disney could buy WB/DC if the richest man in China doesn't...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/why-chinas-richest-man-could-724889

Three Other Suitors-in-Waiting:

Walt Disney

The prospect of combining Disney's Marvel with Time Warner's DC Comics might be too compelling to ignore, plus CNN would give Disney the cable news asset it lacks. Disney's market cap as of Aug. 8 was $149 billion compared with Time Warner's $63 billion, which gives Disney CEO Bob Iger more leverage than Murdoch might have had.

If this happens then I guess all the DC sh*tting will stop. :rofl:

And if they keep the schedules, Disney will pretty much dominate the box office on a monthly basis.

Last edited:

First film to hit $3 BILLION + !!!

Last edited:
Oh f*ck if true but I guess it';s fine if he is just under the helmet and doesn't speak?

Star Wars 7: WWE Superstar to Play Darth Vader?!

WWE Superstar Sheamus is fanning the flames of the rumor mill that he actually may be pouring gasoline on it all together. What is the movie and role? The movie is none other than Star Wars: Episode VII and the role is Darth Vader. Now before you get your dander up let’s remember that this is just a rumor, a big giant rumor that Sheamus has felt the need to stir up. But, let’s look at the evidence.

Sheamus is the WWE’s current United States champion, for those that don’t understand what that means he is one of the top three guys in the company. The interesting thing about this is that Sheamus has been off WWE TV (Raw & Smackdown) for a couple of weeks and does not have a title match at WWE’s big summer show Summer Slam.

Sheamus, has been very active on the Twitter machine fueling rumors. Starting on July 28th he began posting pics that have further pushed these rumors.

First he posted this pic of himself on his way to Skellig Michael Island:

Sheamus [emoji]10004[/emoji] @WWESheamus

On way to #skelligmichael today stopped off at the #cliffsofmoher #ireland
Btq5o5KIAAAmYyL.jpg

What is interesting about Skellig Michael Island is parts of Star Wars 7 are being filmed there. Also, interesting is that Sheamus portrayed Darth Vader in a Star Wars Episode I promotional tour. Of course with the internet being the internet rumors began to circulate. So what does Sheamus do?

If you follow the exploits of Jason Momoa as Aquaman, he would deny the rumors as simple coincidence, but Sheamus is not Jason Mamoa. He only fanned the fire with the following tweets.

I cant confirm that i wont not be reprising role of Darth Vader in #StarWars ... I hope that's clear @IrishMirror :wink:
BtzBeqKIcAA9O20.jpg

Awesome thanks to the fellas @Mattel
Bt1GsOECUAEKTCF.jpg

Well @eoinmurphy22 hit the nail on the head when he said Darth Vader is headed Down Under... U ready #WWEAustralia?
Bt9ygJKIMAA8hHH.jpg

Now if these rumors are true and Sheamus is indeed playing Darth Vader what do you think of it? Sheamus is only an inch shorter than David Prowse, who played Vader in the original trilogy. Prowse was a bodybuilder with limited stage combat training while Sheamus makes a living on the biggest stage for stage combat. Also, pretty sure that Sheamus won’t have any lines and it will probably be a silent part since I haven’t heard any rumors about James Earl JonesStar Wars: Episode VII coming back to voice Vader.

It doesn't matter if it's true, or speaking, non speaking, whatever, if they are trying to use Vader, still, they are already wasting time.

These idiots won't just let go of the OG trilogy and move forward, they tryin to hold on to every single detail of the first 3, for no real reason. :lol:

Last edited:
There is a possibility that Disney could buy WB/DC if the richest man in China doesn't...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/why-chinas-richest-man-could-724889

Three Other Suitors-in-Waiting:

Walt Disney

The prospect of combining Disney's Marvel with Time Warner's DC Comics might be too compelling to ignore, plus CNN would give Disney the cable news asset it lacks. Disney's market cap as of Aug. 8 was $149 billion compared with Time Warner's $63 billion, which gives Disney CEO Bob Iger more leverage than Murdoch might have had.

If this happens then I guess all the DC sh*tting will stop. :rofl:

And if they keep the schedules, Disney will pretty much dominate the box office on a monthly basis.
Nah. It'd continue if the same names and faces are involved. I'd just have to keep waiting until Disney tells them to stop being ****-ups. Unlike Marvel, at this point I'd totally want Disney to be involved in what they were doing since for the most part I do not like it. I'd be happy if they replaced Snyder at this point. Re-do all scripts, yadda yadda. They could keep the same vibe for their movies or w/e but there'd need to be some changes big and small.

It's still Marvel > Disney though. It was never a Disney vs. WB thing. If anything if Disney bought them it'd better show why some ppl like what Marvel is doing and why some ppl like what DC is doing. DC definitely needs to get better organized.

I doubt it would go through. Disney can buy these tiny companies no problem. By box revenue WB and Disney were the first and second largest last year. The FCC should just tell em not to be wasting their time.

It's still Marvel > Disney though. It was never a Disney vs. WB thing. If anything if Disney bought them it'd better show why some ppl like what Marvel is doing and why some ppl like what DC is doing. DC definitely needs to get better organized.

I do feel like they are getting there. They really just need to get over the hump of BvS and if they succeed they'd be good to go from there.

I doubt it would go through. Disney can buy these tiny companies no problem. By box revenue WB and Disney were the first and second largest last year. The FCC should just tell em not to be wasting their time.
Disney acquiring WB would not violate a thing that has to do with the FCC. You need to check up on mergers and acquisitions or how this has happened in one way or the other before. Peep the NBC Universal change or what went down with Viacom.

DIsney got more billions and that's the bottom line as far as purchasing WB. The rest of the details are laid out in all the rumor articles.

Last edited:
It's sleeker and more modern and less bulky in comparison to the old ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom