News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

That PS of Andrew Garfield on the A2 set literally just broke my heart. I was about to go bonkers if it was real! :wow: :smh:

C'mon marvel. I know you wanna pop off this Civil War on film....please :frown:

^ don't worry.. marvel will get F4 back from fox pretty soon.. which is going be awkward if chris evans is still playing cap

then I'm sure they'll continue to screw up x-men movies, so finally people will stop going (yes, I have faith in people)

the you just need marvel and sony to partner up

Last edited:
That PS of Andrew Garfield on the A2 set literally just broke my heart. I was about to go bonkers if it was real! :wow: :smh:

C'mon marvel. I know you wanna pop off this Civil War on film....please :frown:

Marvel wants to go in on Civil War and and House of M I'm sure, but it aint hapnin without X-Men or Spidey rights

^ don't worry.. marvel will get F4 back from fox pretty soon.. which is going be awkward if chris evans is still playing cap

then I'm sure they'll continue to screw up x-men movies, so finally people will stop going (yes, I have faith in people)

the you just need marvel and sony to partner up

lol. They are keeping X-Men for the next 30 years. Don't get your hopes up. The only way they are losing X-Men is if Superhero movies stop being popular. DoFP made more money than TWS. It is the most successful movie so far this year (at 726M) but Transformers should beat it either this weekend or next.

I doubt Marvel will get F4 back but out of the 3 properties in production that they don't own, F4 is the most likely. I am still hopeful. With X-Men you'd be kidding yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah only way is a partnership, these dudes are depriving the audience of epicness over BS....like son, BOTH STUDIOS will make MILLIONS!!!! Just split profits down the middle and go to *****ing work!

PBS is airing the first part of the comic book documentary right now (7pm pst) if anyone wants to check it out.

Yeah only way is a partnership, these dudes are depriving the audience of epicness over BS....like son, BOTH STUDIOS will make MILLIONS!!!! Just split profits down the middle and go to *****ing work!

Brand image is ********? Like I said earlier Marvel knows its films are better than the competition. I doubt they would want to mingle like that.

Moneywise. Avengers made 1.5 billion. For them to split it 2 ways the film they are making would have to make 3 billion just to put them in an EQUAL position as before. They sure as hell don't want to halt production on the two $600M+ film that come out a year for a movie that wouldnt do enough better to put them in a better financial position than if they hadn't.

I keep telling you guys every time this conversation comes up Marvel has literally nothing to gain and considering ASM and DoFP both made 700 mill, they both have very little to gain combining franchises for the SAME audiences.

Their only option now is to buy the franchises back but X-Men and Spidey would each be worth about the same as what they bought Marvel for. You are better off hoping non Marvel Studio franchises suck.

Last edited:
Waiting for box office numbers to drop will never get us a collaboration [emoji]128553[/emoji] if they split the cost of production they can split the profit and it will all be relevant really, make half, pay half to make

But they would rather pay double and get double the money. You can't tell a company to spend half of their current expenditures so you they can make half :rofl:

Even if that was logical why would they. Cuz fans want a Civil War movie? They should cut their cashflow in half and disript the production of their other movies to give us a Civil War movie?

Last edited:
But they would rather pay double and get double the money. You can't tell a company to spend half of their current expenditures so you they can make half :rofl:

Even if that was logical why would they. Cuz fans want a Civil War movie? They should cut their cashflow in half and disript the production of their other movies to give us a Civil War movie?

YAAAAAAAS!

There's hundreds of other stories Marvel can tell given all their comics that doesn't need the rights to X-Men or Spidey or a partnership.

Plus if they must they'll just do stories without those two franchises and prop up other heroes.

No reason to split profits with the competition when in their minds they deserve more than 50/50. Trash like X-Men don't deserve half of a billion off an Avengers vs. X-Men movie. Marvel would be carrying them all the way.

And Civil War can still be done. Nothing is stopping that. Either way it'd be on a smaller scale simply cuz of the low amount of superheroes in the cinematic universe but all they really have to do is swap out the Spider-Man part for somebody else. Make it Daredevil or Nova or some other hero.

Last edited:
Yeah just make it Daredevil. Plus I'll get to see this shirt in action

I'm fine with replacing characters but they should add another 6 or so people to the Avengers roster AFTER the Avengers 2. I want it to feel like a grand event.

We arent sure who Luke Cage is to know if we want him on the big screen as well.

Last edited:
^I was hoping hed be Maximus in an Inhumans movie and one of my favorite "new" actors. Up there with Fassbender. Not disappointed.

I didn't see anything from a concrete source though, maybe we'll see an official announcement at Comic-Con.

^I was hoping hed be Maximus in an Inhumans movie and one of my favorite "new" actors. Up there with Fassbender. Not disappointed.

Im not sure if Cumberbatch really fits Maximus, but I'm don't know who I would cast in that role right now anyways :lol:

Inhumans movie done by Marvel would be so sick.....imagine seeing Black Bolts scream on the big screen :wow:

Back
Top Bottom