News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

It don't really stop there in comics. They've kind of been casually putting gay characters and gay versions of popular superheroes in stories since the 80s

Midnighter and Apollo are the gay couple version of Batman and Superman

Last edited:
DoFP actually beast ASM2 to $200m domestically, only the 3rd to hit $200m domestically after Lego Movie and Cap2. ASM2 is still $2m short and Godzilla is at $9m. DoFP Worldwide totals at $634m now.

I was a bit surprised 22Jst beat HTTYD2 this weekend ($60m vs $50m) but both made good numbers in comparison to their first films ($32m & $43m).

This years summer movie audience were really picky with their films

Me included. I aint tryna see a movie every weekend. Don't care to see more than 4-5 the whole summer. The rest can be bootlegged since studios refuse to release anything good besides now and oscar season (nov-dec).

Still kinda early, not officially summer until the 21st. So far the only recent movie I went to see was xmen. Will probably watch How To Train Your Dragon 2 next week.

They dont go by actual seasons. Summer movie season starts first weekend of May. Everything from ASM 2on is a summer movie. I cant remember if it ends first or last weekend of August.

Damn I go to the theater almost every weekend :lol:

So far watched

cap2
Sm2
hTTYD
Xmen
Neighbors
Malificent
Godzilla
Noah
And those are only the main ones I can think of :lol:

Last edited:
I'm broke so I use my money sparingly. Doesn't help that I have to drive almost an hour to get to a nice theater.

DoFP actually beast ASM2 to $200m domestically, only the 3rd to hit $200m domestically after Lego Movie and Cap2. ASM2 is still $2m short and Godzilla is at $9m. DoFP Worldwide totals at $634m now.

I was a bit surprised 22Jst beat HTTYD2 this weekend ($60m vs $50m) but both made good numbers in comparison to their first films ($32m & $43m).

HTTYD2 grossing only $7m more than the original is HORRIBLE. Wow this is probably the most disappointing box office opening of the year so far.

After shrek, who watched Dreamworks animated films anyway? Disney runs the animated/cgi film game

Last edited:
HTTYD2 grossing only $7m more than the original is HORRIBLE. Wow this is probably the most disappointing box office opening of the year so far.
I thought the same but the first movie did well from word of mouth after it looked like it was about to tank.

After shrek, who watched Dreamworks animated films anyway? Disney runs the animated/cgi film game

The people who made Madagascar series and the first HTTYD a hit?

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned all that animated stuff comes from the same place.

Bugs Life, Antz, Cars, Boats, Planes, etc. Don't really matter.

Scrolling down, I thought this was going to be Castlevania and almost **** myself.

"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets!"

But naw, no more video game movies please

Video game movies are only bad because studios dont take them seriously. They just assume all the fans of the game are going to come out just because. If they did a Castlevania movie 300 style it could be dope.

Back
Top Bottom