News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

illmaticsoulchild wrote:

As much as I like Cotillard, at this point TDKR is looking more like Inception 2, so I'm hoping she isn't cast. 
laugh.gif

yeah.  i know directors like working with the same actors over and over but this seems kind of silly.
i know most of nt would love it.  it'd be sort of a batman / inception hybrid.  they wouldn't be able to handle it.

I'm looking to buy a decent sized Superman statue to decorate a bedroom, what websites are good to check out?
Someone posted that Thor figure and when TDK came out, someone posted the life like Joker figure.

Where can one browse some of those stuff?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm looking to buy a decent sized Superman statue to decorate a bedroom, what websites are good to check out?
Someone posted that Thor figure and when TDK came out, someone posted the life like Joker figure.

Where can one browse some of those stuff?

Both those figures were made by Hot Toys and retail around the $175/200 mark and are all pretty much 12 inch "action figures".  You can get them at places like BigBadToyStore or eBay.  They're actually releasing a Christopher Reeves Superman later this year.  If I was a big Supes fan with money to blow though for what I think is his best statue, then the Cinemaquette would be the ultimate Superman statue to own
eek.gif

SUPERMAN%20CINEMAQUETTE.jpg

cmq_reeve4.jpg

I don't like the premise for the Wonder Woman show, but given the fact it's for prime time TV, I can understand why they went that route.

I like that Christopher Reeves Superman but come to think of it, I think I am better off with a statue because it will gather up dust and the actual fabric on the clothes will be a mess after a few months on display. I think a need a statue like this:
SupermanJimLee2.jpg
3291301605_01e5d70a00_o.jpg

Anyone know if these particular one is still available anywhere?
Also, whats the biggest size of statues like that above?

X-men will flounder unless they choose to take out those cheap jokes and cheesy one liners. MARVEL has been going down the drain since spider-man 2. i doubt they will change my mind. but who knows, hopefully they prove me wrong ....
ohwell.gif

I have no info of the statues above, but IMO, the best Batman statue I've seen DC Direct build is the Batman v. Killer Croc one. It is beautifully made and the details are awesome.
ilvnv8.jpg

Check out additional photos/review here.

Damn that looks awesome. I would mind having one of those.
The new Superman vs. Brainiac is very underwhelming, the same with the Superman vs. Bizarro statues, it even has movable arms and heads iirc.
I'm considering this one, it has a good size but I think I want a full body one.
DEC090317.jpg

I would rather have a full body one. I would either go with the Jim Lee sculpt or a Jurgens one (Seinfeld). Both are about a foot.
2hr0mpw.jpg

2nrkier.jpg

And if you can find it...

10o1jjo.jpg

Superman vs Darkseids dope but going for $400 on ebay.
The Jim Lee is going for $250.
I actually wouldn't mind the full sized version of Alex Ross' Superman.
statue_superman_forever.jpg

5f70_1.JPG
superman_forever_alex_ross.jpg

Thor trailer looks straight...looks straight looks like their gonna go in depth with asgard cuz I saw some ice demons in there. Can't wait to see his team (Baldur, heimsdall, etc.)

Also i don't know if it was mentioned in this thread but looks like this will make a guest appearance somehow in Thor:

infinitygauntlet-CCIshowphoto-full.jpg

pimp.gif
if it does

^^^^Is...that....Infinity Gauntlet....? My inner 12 year old nerd will be fighting to take over my body if they create a film based on that epic storyline. Thanos as a movie villian would be 
pimp.gif

The Infinity Gauntlet will be just be a nice easter egg in the film. The rate that Marvel is going with their movies though, I wouldn't be surprised if an Infinity Gauntlet story will develop in 5-6 years.

Back
Top Bottom